Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best social media platform for Organic traffic?

Shaffy

Captain Junkie
Credits
With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Which platform would you recommend for the fastest growth and traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best social media for me has to be Facebook, it is very easy to use and has a very large and growing presence.

Facebook and Twitter are two of the best. Also Instagram can be utilized effectively by running ads on them. Also WhatsApp. In short all the the social media platforms are best suited for the task.

This depends on the type of business, for making money I advice only making money forum/sites. For others, I think their respective sites.

Facebook is the biggest platform that one can get organic traffic. With over 4 billion people on the platform with a good content one is sure to have a good amount of traffic

The best social media is through the use of twitter and WhatsApp , thats the two i recommend for driving traffic to your blog

With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Facebook and Instagram are still the best platforms for social media marketing.

Usage of a social media heavily depends on the demographic you're in , Mine is heavily Facebook and Instagram, Some places replace that with Twitter and Snapchat/Ticktok and so on
You require a good read on the market statistics before jumping on

Facebook still remains and maintains the best social media platform to get organic traffic from. Due to it's large member size and different group on the platform, it's always eaasy to get traffic on the platform

The best social media platform for organic traffic are Facebook , Twitter and Instagram. Where you can attract many people according to the attraction of your product or service.

I think organic traffic generation is highly recommended. Because this kind of traffic generation is static and brings steady passive income from what ever we are specified doing.

Offer your substance on your web-based media profiles and pages on reasonable informal organizations:
Most significant organizations: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, yet tailor your directive for each organization and timetable for various occasions or days.

Facebook​

In November 2014, Facebook announced that it will reduce overly promotional page posts in the News Feed. Below is an example of an overly promotional page post:

Facebook stopped overly promotional posts in 2014

Image source: Facebook newsroom
This meant that brands could no longer have the same level of organic reach. Thereafter, organic reach dropped drastically while the company smiled to the bank.

With a decline in organic reach and increase in paid promotion, Facebook's stock price increased

Image source: Convince and Convert
A study conducted by Locowise revealed that Facebook pages with over a million likes have 2.27% average organic reach.

The study found that the higher the page likes the less the organic reach and this is expected to near zero by year end.

For example, posts by Beyonce on her Facebook page with over 63.5 million likes can only reach just around 1.4 million fans if there’s no sponsored content. Beyonce would have to pay to be seen by more than 2.5 percent of her fans on Facebook.

Organic reach of Beyonce's Facebook page is quite low

Image source: Facebook
However, there are ways to perform better in terms of organic reach. By publishing content that fascinates the audience (trust me, average is no longer adequate), posting when your target audience is the most active, and posting videos, you can improve your organic reach.

HubSpot has a great list of tips on how to improve organic reach on Facebook.

Twitter​

Twitter is one of the major social media platforms brands use to engage with consumers. A survey of the top 50 global brands by Forrester revealed that top brands post more frequently on Twitter than on any other social media platform:

Of the top 50 global brands, most use Twitter to post each week

Image source: Forrester
The study cited an average of 18.3 posts per week on Twitter.

However, these brands can only reach about 3.61% of their followers with a tweet. Twitter reports this as impressions – the number of times followers see a tweet.

For instance, a brand like Forbes with around 7.8 million followers can only reach just about 281,580 of its followers per tweet.

Twitter's organic reach is low

Image source: Twitter
Also, average interactions on the micro-blogging site are at 0.03%. This means that for every one million Twitter followers there are 300 interactions, according to this Forrester study.

To increase your Twitter organic reach, leverage real-time events or trending conversations, co-create tweets with influencers, and include auto-expanded photos & videos. These have been proven to drive organic reach on Twitter according to a survey of 200 brands.

Well, if by platform, you mean social-media, I have enough experience with Facebook. However, from what I can see, it seems still a bit "rudimentary" to me, inherently in traffic management. But now, many seem to be betting on Instagram.

I also agree that Facebook and Instagram currently is quite engaging for alot of various reasons.Although you really need alot of work to market yourself for people to start relating to you because preople always think you want to scam them even if you mean well.

Facebook and Pinterest remain the best on my list at present. You can generate huge traffic from those two sites provided you do things right.

As for Facebook, try to join as many as possible groups in your niche and very active there. Drop valuable post and comments on those groups with a link back to your Facebook page.

As for the Pinterest, you need to join lots of boards in your niche, and post lots of pins with a link back to your website. Also try to utilize new feature of posting video. Post short quality videos regularly with a link back to your website.

Though lots of effort is required for these two methods, but if you are consistence with it, huge spoke of organic traffic will flood your website.

Facebook Twitter and instagram, is the biggest platforms that one can get organic traffic. You really need need a lot of work to market your products, but facebook is the biggest platform you can market your business.

I suggest you to use that platform which is easy to access for the people.
And I think Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, are most easily available platforms to the common people all over the world.
You can use these platforms to rapidly promote your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds