Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the best free hosting to use?

Credits
There is always an option to use either free hosting or paid hosting services for your website set up. Most new people that are interested in joining the webmaster industry prefer to use free hosting before going for the paid services. Which free hosting provider do you think is the best?

Advertisement Placeholder
Right off the bat, I started with paid hosting. Free hosting slams all the ads in your face.
This was exactly my friend's opinion on making use of free hosting. You don't have much say in what the hosting provider does in it especially with the ads and all. Paid hosting is always the best way forward as long as you can afford to pay for it.

Tell me about it, I pay for a VPS Hosting package. It is big enough for 6 average forums, but my arcade forum hogs most of the space, pluse there is one other arcade forum on it also.

Apart from ads, freee hosting also gives you limited bandwith and limited storage. Therefore, your website will load terribly slow. I never used free hosting. I started with paid hosting, I chose shared hosting becuse it was cheap. If you want to try free hosting try 000webhost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds