Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best ad network pricing structure for me as customer and why

Hades

Reputable member
Credits
What's the best ad network pricing structure for me as customer and why I know ad network offer different pricing for different customer but out of the pricing structure which is the best

Advertisement Placeholder
Your question is not clear? Whether you want to use the ad network as an advertiser or as a publisher. Pricing for advertisers and publishers can be different. You also do not clearly state what kind of ads do you want to buy or publish on your site. the rate also depends on the type of ads. If you want to advertise, I think CPM is the best modality.

Ad cost depends on various factors, but generally speaking the rates are cheaper if you want to target to the tier 3 countries compared to the rates for tier 1 countries. Tier one countries means the US, the UK, Canada, Australia. Tier two countries are France, Italy, Brazil etc and tier 3 countries are India, Pakistan, etc.

What's the best ad network pricing structure for me as customer and why I know ad network offer different pricing for different customer but out of the pricing structure which is the best
What are the ad network prices and for which purpose? You have to give us the detail so as to be able to give proper advise. Also, your country of residence matters too. Please, lets know the pricing structures.

I tried as much as possible to comprehend your writeup, but I just can't seem to figure what you're getting at at the moment. Make it more clearer please

Well I don't really understand what you mean as a customer to ads network, do you mean as a publisher or as an advertiser, as a publisher there are no fixed rate for adverts clicking but as an advertiser, your rates are fixed.

As a publisher you might aim for high paying advertising networks like adsense and infolinks, where as advertiser would want to work with the ad network that has high conversion rate

Placing ads to top tier one countries are more expensive than those places on tier three countries. Their rates are far apart. So you would have to factor where you want your ads to be placed or targeted to get the associated cost for that

The rate for advertiser and the rate for publishers differ. The ad network charges high rate for advertisers and gives lower rate for the publisher. The margin is their profit.

When advertisers spend $100 on adwork, adsense publishers will earn only $68. Google cuts 32 percent commission form the advertising budget. I do not know about other advertising network

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds