Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
Being successful in your business is the real key to being independent financially, and the type of business i will like to start is go into oil and gas business and make it big time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always dreamed, to start an agricultural chemical inportation and other agricultural facilities in my country Nigeria that will enhance and support agricultural production and exploration to other countries of the world.

I have always dreamed, to start an agricultural chemical inportation and other agricultural facilities in my country Nigeria that will enhance and support agricultural production and exploration to other countries of the world.
Actually this is a very good business because agriculture in Nigeria is being given attention due to an extent it is still seasonal so your plan for this business will also have to be seasonal.

The business that I desire to start now is selling good but fairly used clothes in bulk but the capital to start the business is the major challenges that is militating against establishment of the business.

The business I desire to start is the sales of car, it's spare parts and the rest. I mean this is a common product that is always in demand

The business that I desire to start now is selling good but fairly used clothes in bulk but the capital to start the business is the major challenges that is militating against establishment of the business.
Selling used clothes is very common in our country. Just in our suburban town there are many such clothing stores of used items. But I wonder if they have the customers because the new clothes are fairly cheap so why would I buy used clothes when I can afford new ones?

I desire to start a freelancing Business which yield profits for young entrepreneurs and help in the growth of business and money making I also aspire to be a graphic designer

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
My plan is to be a full time cryptocurrency trader. I will engage myself in cryptocurrency buying and selling. I will master reading charts, technical and fundamental analysis.

I desire to set up an online computer training center, i believe everyone needs to learn from anywhere they are. The condition of things now requires that online learning should be encouraged and available to all
That is a good business idea you have in mind there. But don't you think that computer training requires so many practicals? How will you offer the practicals online?

I haveva business dreams which are cassava farming, and property investment. What is delaying me to start is capital. But I believe in myself that I will start the business very soon.
The business that I have always desired to start up when I was quite little was the filling station business whereby I will have a filling station that will be dispensing petroleum or gas but as I grew older my focus shifted from that to the exportation of agricultural product known as palm oil. One thing that I know is that I can't do this two businesses together if I have the capital for them.

If I were to start a business I think it would be a service-based industry. It could be several things, from tech to organizing and stuff.

I want to have a big shop of my own and start selling of electronics including mobile phones most especially apple phones but money is the only problem hindering me

Selling used clothes is very common in our country. Just in our suburban town there are many such clothing stores of used items. But I wonder if they have the customers because the new clothes are fairly cheap so why would I buy used clothes when I can afford new ones?
It depends on the type of used clothes that you sell. Used clothes are in grades, there is grade A, B and C. The grade A are mostly factory clearance that were never used which still looks like new clothes, that is what I wanted to sell.

I haveva business dreams which are cassava farming, and property investment. What is delaying me to start is capital. But I believe in myself that I will start the business very soon.
My dream business is to go into a large scale business and I wanted to venture into farming big time , but right now I only have 5hectares of land I am farming with currently.

My dream business is to go into a large scale business and I wanted to venture into farming big time , but right now I only have 5hectares of land I am farming with currently.
Piggery is very profitable business for those that are permitted for such business because the the pig usually give birth en mass and has faster growth and development.

I really love selling toys and clothing. I hope to start a store where I can place my goods and I will also sell it online. However, the pandemic has weakened these industries and I think it's better to try food business instead.
Thats a good way of making money through the use of selling toys and clothing because its a good and lucrative business in which people makes a lot of money selling clothes clothes toys.

If am chance, I would like to open up my table water factory and have a branch in every country across the world.

I know people do underestimate that type of business but once you get a taste of it, you will know why

Operating a restaurant business is one of the best business I am interested to start, the requirements and the money that is needed to set up a standard restaurant in my location is what I am still working to achieve.

The business i desire to start now is fish pond because i have been advice to start it long time a go but i didn't due the the lack of capital at that time and also because i don't know much about it so i did some research on my own and i realizes it is a good business to do and plan to do it now.

The business I want to start right now is to establish a minimum farm using the phones. Mining is a profitable business now and it's gaining popularity. I just want to tap into the opportunity while it last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds