Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to start doing POS in my local community. People are really suffering before they're able to deposit or withdraw their money wherein it's an opportunity for me to make money because the business is not common in my area. It's only one person that's doing it for now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a lot of business plans that I have for the future but for now, and for a starts I would like to invest In the restaurant and the housing industry.

I have a lot of business plans that I have for the future but for now, and for a starts I would like to invest In the restaurant and the housing industry.
Thats a good business that can fetch you a lot of returns if you have enough mkney to establish yourself in the business setup, housing industry and restauarant is a good business.

There are a lot of businesses are intended to start in the nearest future. These include computer literacy business where will be teaching people the latest about how to run software on the internet. I am also planning to open a food eatery.

I am really interested in tailoring, as that's my skill, but it takes time to earn. But recently, am finding online marketing to be very interesting. So am going to continue and see where this takes me.
Tailoring is a good business idea but looking at the way everybody in interested in it make it less profitable because now a days most people can sew clothes, so just focus and continue with your online stuffs since you're interested in it.

I actually desire to start a farming business in a large scale.. It's been a long time dream and I wish to make it happen.. I wish to go into crops farming as well as animal production as well..

I would really like to start a gas home delivery service, I know gas has a lot of demand and has profit on it, I intend to make more money on delivery from door step to doorstep.

I have many business ideas that I would really like the venture into in the nearest future. One of the businesses I want to venture into is affiliate marketing.

I wish to start doing POS in my local community. People are really suffering before they're able to deposit or withdraw their money wherein it's an opportunity for me to make money because the business is not common in my area. It's only one person that's doing it for now.
What is POS? That is new to me because the POS I know is the point of sale in the retail business. In what you stated about the people in transacting for their money then I get the idea that it is like a bank or a digital payment center like Paypal. Am I correct on my assumption?

What is POS? That is new to me because the POS I know is the point of sale in the retail business. In what you stated about the people in transacting for their money then I get the idea that it is like a bank or a digital payment center like Paypal. Am I correct on my assumption?
Hmm it's just that there's a machine in which you can get from bank which will enable you as a agent to operate like a bank. For instance, if a customer comes to you for withdrawal, you will ask the customer to bring out his or her ATM card which you will put into the machine. The machine enables you to transfer from your customer's account to your business account registered with the bank along with the charges. Then after the transfer, you will now give the customer cash from your hand.
POS business is deep a little. If I write it here, it will just turn to artcle.
You can also make research.

I am planning on starting a fruit vending business. I am still looking for the best location to set it up in my home town. I hope that it will run well, though many people don't but fruit juice alot during this rainy and cold season.

Actually I have lots of businesses in my mind to do alot of self employed jobs that turns in lots of money for me examples are real estate management poultry production and farming.

Getting self self employed is the best business you can ever do to enjoy and have a peaceful life and business, engaging in a real estate business or going into big time farming business is one of the way to getting self employed.
Actually I have lots of businesses in my mind to do alot of self employed jobs that turns in lots of money for me examples are real estate management poultry production and farming.

I have desire to have a big agricultural farm. I wish to go into a big commercial farm. I want to have animal farm as well as crop farming in big way. It's a lucrative business to invest on

The business I decided to start is the sales of cars and their corresponding spare parts as well. I desire it with passion

I desire to establish a unisex saloon with pedicure and manicure treatment made available for my customers. My interior motive or let's say what really induces me to develop interest in such business is because I love being an agent of beauty creation, and i look forward to that dream of mine to come reality soon through gradual planning and savings.
One business I decided to start now is real estate business but presently I do not have enough capital but when I have I will invest in real estate.

Sincerely I have the burning desire to start a business, but am confused as to the kind of business to start. I don't know the niche or business to venture into.

I feel it is not totally dependent on the kind of business someone would like to start but instead it is dependent on the kind of business that could be true make someone to be successful

Its better to focus on the business you are about to start by making a proper research about the business, what it entails , the benefits and the amount needed to start the business.
Sincerely I have the burning desire to start a business, but am confused as to the kind of business to start. I don't know the niche or business to venture into.

Its better to focus on the business you are about to start by making a proper research about the business, what it entails , the benefits and the amount needed to start the business.
I think it is not about personal choice. It should be according to market requirement, when the demand of any product is increasing in the market, that is the best time to start the business to sell that product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds