Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would be the amount of investment needed in a medium scale software house

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
As mentioned in the header. The mate who started the software house is offering me a half stake in the company as he's looking for investment. So what do you think would it cost or what amount would an investment for half stake in a medium sized software house with 100 people working in it cost.?
The friend is really trustworthy but i just wanna know what price to expect when trying to negotiate the investment amiunt and potential terms of agreement between each other.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really don't understand your question.
What do you mean buy software house?
Do you mean how much is needed to set up a small scale business? Is yes then it depends on the type of business you setting up.

Are you kidding me? A software company with a size of 100 staff members is a big company. You need a lot of money to establish a software company with 100 workers. This figure could be higher than $100,000. If you want to invest half, you need at least $50,000. I worked in a software company before I lost my job.

I used to be a GM for a medium sized Japanese software house. We have only 25 technical people from programmers to project managers aside from the admin people. With 100 workers that is not a medium size to me but a large corporation. For a simple computation of the so called ballpark figure estimation, multiply the salaries of all personnel, add the rental, the equipment and assets like vehicles, etc and multiply it by 6 months. That is the capital that you would need. I hope that helps.

Software house with 100 staff is not a small company. If one will establish such company will need at least $10,000 to keep the Company working. Software house companies are are just too expensive.

The guy who started this thread does not know what's he is talking about. This is what I call posting without a reaearch. A small software house is a company with 5-10 staff. You need at least 1 million USD to launch a small size software company. You will have to spend a lot of money on salary because you have highly skilled programmars working for you.

To my own knowledge i don't really know the actual amount to start a software company but its highly lucrative and industrious investment to do in global village we are now because you will earn a lot of money so it will be of great benefit to you and your family moroever if you can look for expert in this field that will work with you, I can assure you you will make a lot of profit.

The kind of a software house you are looking at is not a small software house, so expect a huge figure from him. A software house with 100 workers is a big corporation already so what your mate is offering you is an opportunity of a lifetime for you to be a co-owner of the company.

The current business environment has caused many software providers to revise their forecasts down for 2020, but some software companies, like my team at Anvyl, have taken a different approach. We have been illustrating the competitive advantages customers can enjoy by spending more money on tools that enable their teams to scale, deliver better customer experiences, and enjoy a clear return on investment. Here are three reasons why investing in software now can make your business more resilient and profitable.

The first thing you should do before starting a software development company is conduct market research. Identify your major competitors, target audience, their needs and preferences. Analyze the stage you are entering the market in: introduction, maturity, or decline.

Well I do not have an understanding of what you're trying to say because according to your explanation I don't even know what you are trying to do,whatever amount of money you think of investing in your friend's company you need to ask him the percentage you will be getting as monthly or yearly interest.

I have not had the privilege of owning one or worked with someone that owned one before. I guess the experts in this beautiful place platform of ours can get you on how to go about this as per cost

Software companies probably need a lot of money in order to finance and run the business effectively. So, you should be budgeting around $50,000 upwards.

If you are a software developer yourself, you can start one man company with a little investment. You just need a good computer to work on. A lot of businesses were built this way.

A software company with 100 staffs working there isn't a small company anymore. I think the right investment they will be looking at would be something significant enough to move the company forward.

This estimation is very lucrative, i think those who are expert in such kind of company with broad userbase can calculate it and give reasonable estimation of what all members should earn in a month as part of their share.

This estimation is very lucrative, i think those who are expert in such kind of company with broad userbase can calculate it and give reasonable estimation of what all members should earn in a month as part of their share.
the amount of capital that will be needed for a minimum software house will be up to $5000 because it requires a lot of capital and it is a very lucrative business.

the amount of capital that will be needed for a minimum software house will be up to $5000 because it requires a lot of capital and it is a very lucrative business.
You're right, it will cost whole lots of money. Cos the equipments, facilities, the plot to build it will really cost money. So if one isn't financially capable he or she can't manage it.

Software house with 100 staff is not a small company. If one will establish such company will need at least $10,000 to keep the Company working. Software house companies are are just too expensive.
I completely agree with you that a software house with 100 staffs is not a small company and the amount that you have quoted was just kind of quite small for a company like that, you will need an amount in excess of 100,000 dollars to start it up.

Is a very good business but I don't really know actually amount that to use to start the business, it depend an individual the amount them want to use to start business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds