Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in a software house

If you believe your friend knows what he is doing, you can go right ahead and invest. But you should not just invest because you think it will be profitable.
Investing in a software house is also a very good investment because one of the richest man in the world invested in software which is bill gate.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, I don't know anything about the software house, you could have explain it in clear terms but you assume we already know much about it. Is the software house where we develop softwares? If you really believe in your friend, you may go ahead but you also need to know about it.

If you are a software developer, it will be wise to start your own software company instead of working for others. However, you can benefit by investing in software house even when you know nothing about software as long as you have knowledge and skills on how to run a business

I think you should ask him for his business plan and with the help of a financial advisor you can take decision to know whether the software house would be profitable or not.
Though there's the possibility of it being profitable; software investments are quite big now.

A mate of mine has started his own software house and is asking if i would become a partner in the business by investment of some cash injection into his project. The guy is trustworthy to the max but I'm only hesitant as dont k ow the over all marketability of an investment in a software house.
What is a software house?
Is it like an online store where softwares are marketed?
Since you want to partner with him, get him to teach you the basics and i am sure you will catch up pretty soon.

A mate of mine has started his own software house and is asking if i would become a partner in the business by investment of some cash injection into his project. The guy is trustworthy to the max but I'm only hesitant as dont k ow the over all marketability of an investment in a software house.
It could turn out to be a huge investment.
Get to do more research on software houses, I think you will be exposed to lot more. It is nice partnering with your friend on that.

Make research about the whole software, what kind you clients you’re expecting , how you can advertise. It’ll be very helpful your friend may seem trustworthy but you should also have a clear insight to what you’re staking your money on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds