Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would be the amount of investment needed in a medium scale software house

Is a very good business but I don't really know actually amount that to use to start the business, it depend an individual the amount them want to use to start business.
This all depends on the kind of software and how much it cost but however in a minimum software has the amount of money that could be needed to fund startup maybe up to 1000 or 2000 dollars as the case may be.

Advertisement Placeholder
As mentioned in the header. The mate who started the software house is offering me a half stake in the company as he's looking for investment. So what do you think would it cost or what amount would an investment for half stake in a medium sized software house with 100 people working in it cost.?
The friend is really trustworthy but i just wanna know what price to expect when trying to negotiate the investment amiunt and potential terms of agreement between each other.
Wow, what could have led to e point of selling done part of his shares. Anyways to know the price to expect i think you have to know the worth of the company from there you can know how much you can buy.

If you're saying a medium scale software house with a work force of a hundred employees, then that will no longer be classes as a medium scale software house don't you think so?

If you're saying a medium scale software house with a work force of a hundred employees, then that will no longer be classes as a medium scale software house don't you think so?
The amount of software that will be needed in a minimum skills software house will depend on the workforce and how big the owner of the business want it to be.

Can't really place my hand on the exact business you are reffering to here. A software house is a word that is kind of new to me.

I think the business owner should have his made a budget of the total amount needed for funding the company and the interest rate that you are going to get from it

Software Business is really a good business to venture into. However, I will advice you not to go into any business you are not knowledgeable about. A single mistake in the business can cause a fall in the friendship between you and your friend

To my own knowledge i don't really know the actual amount to start a software company but its highly lucrative and industrious investment to do in global village we are now because you will earn a lot of money so it will be of great benefit to you and your family moroever if you can look for expert in this field that will work with you, I can assure you you will make a lot of profit.

Well I don't know the cost price or somewhat like that especially your location as well. But I'll advise that anything you want to involve in, don't settle for less than 40% of the profits.

You will need to have a large sum as your Starting capital. Operating such a company would require you buy some tech equipment which would facilitate your operation and you will still need to have a staff budget as you would be paying the people you employ to work for you.

The average pay for someone working with software in the US is around 55k per year. So you would need well over $550,000 per year just in salaries. You have to assume some will earn less and others will earn more based on skill set and work.

This is going to be dependent on the stack and also your preferred marketing strategy but I think overall if you are having around $2000 you should be able to do very well in the software spaces.

The operational cost for a software business is really high if you are trying to develop your own software and sell. You will have to pay a huge salary for the developers because you need to hire the best people in the industry. However, if you plan to resell third party software, it does not need a lot of investment.

The operational cost for a software business is really high if you are trying to develop your own software and sell. You will have to pay a huge salary for the developers because you need to hire the best people in the industry. However, if you plan to resell third party software, it does not need a lot of investment.

The second option of reselling a third-party software is much better and something that I will definitely recommend. This is because you won't be spending much trying to hire and pay the best developers that are around.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds