Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need a destination and you need a map to get there.” That is the role of a business plan.A business plan helps the business owner to think through issues and understand problems. It’s the shorter-term plan is one year as compared to the longer-term strategy plan. The shorter term enables greater accuracy in completing the action steps to achieve the key initiative.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
The biggest business strategy for any business person is customer satisfaction because a satisfied customer will want to come back again to patronize you.

Another strategy to win in business is good accounting this is because any business and doesn't get it's accounting right will not be able to keep track of progress it is making, good good business account and also entails record keeping when a business keeps record of day-to-day activities it will be able to know how the business is fairing and nowhere to make necessary changes in order to take the business to the next level.

A strategy to consider again is right investments, a business or businessman should know where to put his money in order to maximize profits.

In running a business some of the most effective strategies to put in place are; staff training, staff welfare, incentives and growth plan. because if you have the best staff or well trained staff they would invariably pass the vibe to your customer. they will treat the customers well, you will have more repeated customers and it will rub positively on the business.

The biggest business strategy for any business person is customer satisfaction because a satisfied customer will want to come back again to patronize you.

Another strategy to win in business is good accounting this is because any business and doesn't get it's accounting right will not be able to keep track of progress it is making, good good business account and also entails record keeping when a business keeps record of day-to-day activities it will be able to know how the business is fairing and nowhere to make necessary changes in order to take the business to the next level.

A strategy to consider again is right investments, a business or businessman should know where to put his money in order to maximize profits.
I think customer satisfaction should be taking into priority in order to make more sales. Then the capital start up is another strategy to balance the business and keep the cash flow going strong.

The winning strategies that I have been planning to use on my future business will be selling my products at a very affordable price and also giving huge discount on the price of my products and services. This will ensure that I get much patronage than other businesses already in the vicinity.

I am not sure if I can call it a winning strategy as I have not been able to make a lot of money from my business. However, this strategy has helped me to keep myself afloat. Instead of hiring full-time workers, I work with freelancers and virtual assistant, where possible, I also try automation, which not only reduces my operational cost but also eases my work.

The winning strategies that I have been planning to use on my future business will be selling my products at a very affordable price and also giving huge discount on the price of my products and services. This will ensure that I get much patronage than other businesses already in the vicinity.

Cool, but I hope you don't end up selling below the cost of production?

What we did with the customers of my retailing business is to be friends with them. My sales staff would drop by the customer once in a while with some small tokens and sometimes snacks. My staff are all female so they are most welcome when the customer is a male. It is not easy to establish a friendly relation to the customer because it will take time. It is ironic that during the holiday season that we have gifts for all our customers but some customers have a gift for my staff.

I try to live a day at a time, for me that's my winning strategy. I don't pressurrize myself into a corner. I do what need to be done at the right time. I have plans and goals and I constantly go over it as a form of motivation and encouragement.

The major winning strategy I'm using for the success of my business at the moment is that I try as much as possible to leverage on the opportunity on the internet like doing social media marketing and Digital media marketing for my business. This strategy is already giving my business more awareness

I think a strategies can not just be making as that there is most be something that will come before strategies in which to know what and how to make a strategies. There first thing is research, your location have to make a proper research on your customers, on a competitors, on your employees behaviors toward customers. Then after you get a result you will able to make good strategies to create chance in a market.

I don't have a business of my own right now but I think smiling a lot befriending your customers or client only friendly level but you've been able to define your relationship between them. Being friendly being understanding and making humanity a number one goal between you and your client I think that will do cuz everybody love anyone that laugh smiling is contagious.

Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized. Keep Detailed Records. All successful business keep detailed records. Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results. Understand the Risks and Rewards. Be Creative. Stay Focused. Prepare to make Sacrifices. Provide Great Service.

A good strategy is well matched to the company's situation - both internal and external factors and its own capabilities and aspiration. A good strategy leads to sustainable competitive advantage. To develop a winning strategy, you must be willing to act more boldly

I don't have a business at the present time however I think grinning a great deal get to know your clients or customer just agreeable level yet you've had the option to characterize your connection between them. Being cordial being understanding and making humankind a main objective among you and your customer I believe that will do cuz everyone love anybody that giggle grinning is infectious

A good business strategy for someone who is into wholesale foodstuff business will be to do shop delivery to retailers. These retailers will find it more comfortable having their goods delivered to them than having to go and buy in the market.
[automerge]1612350511[/automerge]
A good business strategy for someone who is into wholesale foodstuff business will be to do shop delivery to retailers. These retailers will find it more comfortable having their goods delivered to them than having to go and buy in the market.

A good strategy is well matched to the company's situation both internal and external factors and its own capabilities and aspirations. The Competitive Advantage Test. A good strategy leads to sustainable competitive advantage.

Winning strategy u say although It not yet a win, but consistency is my strategy just hoping it become a win for me. Snothet strategy is the consept or u can call it content but content with no right exposure is good as nothing.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

Cost strategies​

Successful retailers rely on a cost strategy. Firms such as Walmart and Costco excel at economically providing products to their customers. They pass along a lot of the benefits of this economy to their customers in the form of lower prices. Not all the cost savings get passed along to the consumers, however. A significant portion of the cost savings, achieved through incredibly efficient operations, are retained by the business and, therefore, become profits.

Such cost leadership or low-cost operation is one of the three basic strategies. And it’s a strategy available to any business — and particularly those businesses that have achieved economies to scale.

The key thing to note about a low-cost strategy, however, is that the firm needs to retain some of the cost savings in order to earn a higher profit level than its competitors. Thus, simply being a low-cost producer isn’t enough. A firm needs to be a low-cost producer and still be able to price products and services at a level high enough that some of the cost savings are retained as profits.

Differentiated products and services strategies​

The second basic strategy is product differentiation. Product differentiators often sell a very unusual product or service. The Nordstrom department store chain is a good example of this because it offers unsurpassed service, and often (although not always), it offers a great and high-quality selection of items. However, Nordstrom goods cost more. But consumers happily pay the extra amount. Why? Because they get so much more for their money.

A firm that relies on a differentiation strategy competes on the basis of the special features of its products or services. The key to making this strategy work is being able to charge your customers more for those special features than the special features cost you. Differentiation needs to produce increased revenues in excess of increased costs.

Focus strategies​

The focus strategy is really a hybrid of the cost and differentiation strategies. This strategy states that in some ways, a firm is really good about managing costs; and in other ways, this firm is really good about differentiating products or services. A firm may choose to take this hybrid approach because it understands a particular audience or niche of customers or category of products; in other words, the firm can, through this focused approach, serve a particular market better than anybody else. This firm is going to be the best at serving a particular niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds