Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer online earning by providing services or Investment?

I will prefer online earning by providing services. Though this services I provide are my investments too because they are run from my finances put into rendering this services. So it cuts both ways somehow

Advertisement Placeholder
In this generation and the future generations to come I will prefer online compare to any other means because it is not much stressful convenient to operate at anytime so after my offline I can still operate.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.
I always prefer earning online by providing service and also providing investment, since internet has taken over a larger part of the life of people around the world, most people now earn online to add to their source of income.

I prefer earning online through providing services. Investment is not really an option for me because I don't earn that much from my online work. Maybe when I receive my salary for my new job, I will start investing some.

Right now I am earning money by providing my services to Bizdustry and I am also earning money by investing in some Paid to Click websites. Online earning opportunities are much limited in my country, so I have to invest money in order to make more money. I really hope that things will get better for me.

What I can provide is services maybe although I would prefer to do posting if ever the site is a forum. I don't think I can be convinced to invest in an online site unless if I know the owner personally or if the site is a registered company. Nevertheless investing means depositing my money and my money is in the bank to be safe.

I wish actually prefer earning online and invest in crypto currency but if I really had to choose one, I'll choose investment since investment doesn't really tie one down.

Concerning the question you have asked in the above post about if i would like to earn online by providing services or by investing my money, well to be honest with you, i prefer the latter, investment as i am not a freelancer nor writer

I would have preferred to be making money online by means of investment but I have discovered that there are very few investment opportunities online as most of them are frauds that will you run away with your hard-earned money when you invest on them.

These two are very sleek ways of earning money online. I think it depends on how much I have in ground and the potential the business is, if not investment based is best.

I think someone has told me this before. Investment online what is cryptocurrency can be risky and of course you may not see what you will fall back on. But providing service you will constantly make money.

I will prefer online earning by providing services. Though this services I provide are my investments too because they are run from my finances put into rendering this services. So it cuts both ways somehow

I am quite aware of the fact that online investments are too risky for many people and this is the main reason people avoid investing capital into online investment platforms. Such people would always prefer making money by providing services. The problem is that not all the people could provide services because prociding services require you to have great skills and most of the people lack skills to provide services.

Online service providing is the best especially when have some skills. It is good to sell your skills online in exchange for money than investing your money where you're not sure of the return. There is no risk involved in rendering services online but a lot of risks are involved in online investment. Except you're 100% sure of the organization you are investing in that you can guarantee your return.
Both are actually an avenue to make good money,as they involve your resources.In investment you can make money and returns out of it if the investment has high prospect and a good record showing in profit returns.And also your capacity to render your skill in exchange for money will give you a good returns as well,as you would be able to multitask while online and gain more from it.

I prefer online earning by providing services than online investment where I just sit back and watch my investment grow. I love the interaction in providing services

I prefer investments to offering of services. Offering services needs publicity and to always stay available for an lying job that shows up.
But when you talk about an investment. You will look at any available investment and start invest your money. You don't have to stay online for your money to grow. You can work for few minutes a day

Prividing services is still my best way of earning online. That is in form of writing. I would also love to learn other services like web design so that I can provide that too. I have not found any good investment to do online just yet.

Online service providing is the best especially when have some skills. It is good to sell your skills online in exchange for money than investing your money where you're not sure of the return. There is no risk involved in rendering services online but a lot of risks are involved in online investment. Except you're 100% sure of the organization you are investing in that you can guarantee your return.
I would actually prefer earning money online through investment but the thing is that most of the opportunities online whereby one can invest money into it are scams, so the only way through which most people make money online these days are by offering services.

You are right, online jobs is actually taking over and this previous pandemic gave it a major boost. With the rate of so many online jobs, so there are still many scam sites and jobs. So you need to be careful on what you do

When you provide services like having a posting contract with some sites then that is good because you do not need capital. When investing it is scary to put in your money on a project or a site that promises to make your investment earn for you. To be frank, there are so many scammers in the internet and we have to be careful.

Well, if you want to invest online it simply means that you will be making money as heavily while if you offer services then you will require to do a lot of work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds