Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer online earning by providing services or Investment?

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.
Money flows in when you give value or provide a service, the body and mind function at its maximum when they are doing good things so providing service will be my choice. But I also wouldn’t mind passive income through investments that would help me do other things while making money.

Advertisement Placeholder
To me you can earn money with both ways. You can sell your skills online if you have one. And there are also genuine online or offline investment out there that one can invest money in. Like me I don't have any skills that I can sell online, then definitely I will want to consider investment which I am already into. That is my take. Good luck!

For online earning, you can work in any site and then earn or trade by earning money from there.
Never invest from outside because if your services go too heavy on your online earning it will be a loss.

Between the two options listed above, I would prefer rendering services which has to do with completion of task. The rendering of services pays well than investment. Although, online investment pays too.

Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has several options. There are several websites offering freelance tasks for people with varying skills. All you need to do is to create an account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you. Some websites may even require you to create a personal listing with the details of your skillset.

Online arming platforms are gradually going viral everyday as people now prefer to invest online and monitor their money growing.
I also prefer this earning opportunity as it make my dreams to earn multiple sources of income realizable.

Asking the question, “Should I start a business or invest in the stock market?” is like choosing between caramel and vanilla. There is no correct answer because it all boils down to preferences, personal skills, level of knowledge, and resources.It is, however, important to emphasize that investing in stocks and starting a business both come with risks. Either way, it is possible to lose all your money. This is why it is important to understand what you are getting into before taking the leap.

I
Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.
I strongly believe both vs work hand in hand. It just depends on personality of the individual.

For instance, you can start offering some digital services online on Fiverr, Upwork, Elance etc. And out of your proceeds from there, maybe 10-20% of it can be channeled to investments...

Since the services you provide are exclusively owned by you, I see no reason why I can't prefer to do that. investment most times come with shock, the investment company may not tell you and before you hear it, the company has gone into extinction and don't operate anymore. but if you're providing services, you have no stress to worry about.
[automerge]1612521316[/automerge]
Since the services you provide are exclusively owned by you, I see no reason why I can't prefer to do that. investment most times come with shock, the investment company may not tell you and before you hear it, the company has gone into extinction and don't operate anymore. but if you're providing services, you have no stress to worry about.

It depends on how your financial capacity is. For me I prefer online earnings cause it requires no large capital to start. You just have to be hardworking and make use of your skills.

We understand that there are so many fake online sites that are there to scam people.
You are right when you said that the internet has taken most of the people in that almost everybody uses internet. Businesses are now taken to online and many scammers are also online that is why we need to be very careful with the kind of site you want to invest money.

Monetizing your website or your YouTube channel would be a better way to earn online if you have a good product to sell. A couple of online Investments can also give you money, but you have to be very careful because there are a lot of scammers online.
[automerge]1612522396[/automerge]
Monetizing your website or your YouTube channel would be a better way to earn online if you have a good product to sell. A couple of online Investments can also give you money, but you have to be very careful because there are a lot of scammers online.

Investments online are a bit more easier that the actual working to earn online. But with the high risk associated with investments online, I think I will settle for online earning. Where I work and I'm been paid for it

I would prefer earning by rendering services online than investing.
It is so good to earn using your skills because this will help you to improve on your skills and you are sure of getting money and no risk is involved unlike in online investment

both earning by rendering services online and investments are very good options but sometimes investment may not be reliable or returns on investment may be small sometimes by by rendering services as long as they are not scammers you get your money

Though it depends on the profit though, will have to consider the profit involved before I choose but I will like to go for investment rather than providing services cos I think Investment is stress-free

Yes the best way for you to earn money online is for you to start trading of forex or any other trading like cryptocurrency if your expert in this two things you will actually make a lot of money because people are making so much from them.

both are very good options either online earning by providing services or investment,if it's the case that you have enough time and you also have money then you can opt for both options but if it's the case that you have less money then you can subscribe to rendering services

Economy can be unpredictable. Having a reliable job or an established business can both have their downs in a bad economy. But when you face an unexpected turn of events, there is always a way to earn money through a second source. Then there are scenarios where you can’t afford a steady and strong financial life with a single job. In an economy like today’s

Online service providing is profitable and also a form of investment on it own, as one could purchase bulky service that can be resale or provided in large quantities online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds