Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first investment

Ehizzy1

Captain Junkie
Credits
My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?

Advertisement Placeholder
my first investment was in Hyip site like you and it was a gain. this last motivate me a lot to continue investing but at last I lost everything haha xD

My first actual investment, would have been a news site that I was running with someone. Got a few thousand from it, over the years, while I was in charge of it.

My first actual investment was based on FARMING. I ventured into PLANTAIN FARMING and it pays a quite little well. You can make money with both the fruit and the sucker

My first investment was based on investing in hyip site that promises large returns , like up to 50% profit from the investment ,and i fell for it think it was legit ,but never knew it turned out to be a scam and i already had close to $50 on the site , so have you been scammed before and what was your first investment?
My first investment was in my own home based business which is related to art and craft. I didn't get loss in the start, but in the mid I lost my money because of some cheater customers.
Second I also invested in HYIP sites and interesting thing ,I lost all my money ?
So now I always talk against of these scam sites?

My first investment ever was in agriculture and I got my profits. I still do agric investments from time to time.

My first investment was in a site that was in its infancy and promised an investment of at least $ 10 100% profit / 24h. Indeed, I was paid $ 20 the next day but these sites are rare. It lasted a week and after that it was no longer on the market.

My first investment was on a site that one have buy house and earn from it per hour. I lost close to $10 from the investment

I invested into an online ponzi scheme when I was around 14 years old I think. At that time obviously I didn't know what a ponzi scheme was and how it worked. Luckily I didn't invested much, only around 25$ for the initial payment then I realized my stupid mistake

My first investment was in a bitcoin exchange site that gave you interest when you exchange bitcoin to PayPal. It was known as Changehigh.com. I enjoyed the profits for a while but unfortunately, my PayPal account was limited and that was the end of my investing into that exchange site.

My first real investment was more than 13 years ago when I and my dad bought some shares in a particular bank. Shares was trending like Bitcoin then and it was preached at every advert channel then.
Well,it was a decision we still regret till today.

The only thing I have invested online or offline was my time. I have invested my time to earn money from paid to post sites. It has been a good investment.

My first investement was on cryptocurrency i bought a coin but that didn't end well as i wanted

My first investment is Cryptocurrency investment, I try my best to figure out those emerging coins that has big potential to rise in the next 30 days to invest my funds with.

My first actual investment was based on FARMING. I ventured into PLANTAIN FARMING and it pays a quite little well. You can make money with both the fruit and the sucker
Another agriculturist.

There's so much money that people are leaving on the table, running away from farming.

I made my first investment in forex and made a good profits in just short time. I used bitcoin as my payment method

My first investment was in a telegram bot called infinity baba. It was a trx trading bot and gave 120% daily return. But I didn't invest real money into it, I earned ltc from ltc click bot and invested it into the trading bot, it would convert the ltc to equal worth of trx and start the investment.

My first investment was investing on a paid to comment website in my country then, tried as I may, I couldn't navigate around their website, the website was just too big for my phone memory, so I had to quit it.
Then I later heard the site crashed and the owner took away people's money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds