Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your favorite childhood game?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Most of us started playing video games from a young age. I know I was about 3 or 4 when my Dad got me into gaming and me and my brothers first console was the Sega Master System. When I remember back to my childhood and the games I used to play, the one that stands out the most to me is Yoshi's Island where you would play as Yoshi and you would have to take care of baby Mario. I have fond memories of me, my Mum and my brothers playing this game as a family and it became one of my favorite childhood games.

What was your favorite childhood game?

Pokemon was one of the games that I enjoyed playing right from being a little dude. I must say it is one of the best games I ever played.

Football games are my best games growing up. My brothers like playing it and I learnt how to play those games from them.

I like wrestling games while growing up. That is one game that I play till date.

My absolute favorite as a kid was Spyro and Kingdom Hearts. I loved playing Spyro on my GameBoy Advanced and on another system as well, but I loved having the handheld and being able to take it on trips! :)

Need for Speed II & GTA Vice City were my favorite childhood games! I used to play them a lot. So much that my parents used to scold me at time and set a password on the desktop so that I am not able to play anymore. But somehow I used to find it and unlock and play again in their absence lol

It was Final Fantasy X when I was a teen boy. I played it back to back for a few years.

square enix japan GIF

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor