Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of online work do you find most profitable?

For me paid to post websites are very profitable not only because I can earn money but I can learn new stuff too, I have good experience of paid to post websites.
Me too. I have a great time posting on them; it's very entertaining, and I also learn new things, which is always great, and earn some extra income. I always love these ways to make money because I can not only earn money but also learn new things.

Advertisement Placeholder
..And which site(s) do you spend the most time on?
- Get paid to post
- Get paid to click
- Micro tasks
- Get paid to upload
- Paid to blog
Where have you been the most successful throughout the years working online? And what about right now, where would you say you work the most?
All these get paid to gpt sites are not the best ways to get profitable online businesses. You could only got meager incomes called passive which are not sufficient enough.
If you want more profitable online business, you have to render tangible services online. This services could only be done when you are skillful. You would need to do internship under professional service providers.

Me too. I have a great time posting on them; it's very entertaining, and I also learn new things, which is always great, and earn some extra income. I always love these ways to make money because I can not only earn money but also learn new things.
Today learning is more crucial than earning because earning is directly related with what you know and what skills you have, so I always try to learn new skills.

All these get paid to gpt sites are not the best ways to get profitable online businesses. You could only got meager incomes called passive which are not sufficient enough.
If you want more profitable online business, you have to render tangible services online. This services could only be done when you are skillful. You would need to do internship under professional service providers.
That's true.
But for people just starting out, I think the GPT sites are the best place to start out, so they can get a feel for things and also learn along the way.

I'd say running blogs and sites for me, but also creating & writing content. Content is usually king after all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds