Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of online work do you find most profitable?

Actually online works are into categories and it depends on the type you choose. sometimes I prefer working on forums and some may prefer trading depending on which you where first introduced.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do web designing, and I mostly design and develop wordpress sites. For me, this is a highly profitable job because sometimes I manage to earn $300 just from one assignment.

I spend most of my time working on the PTC sites and also on micro jobs. I believe that micro-jobs are a profitable way of earning. By working here you are considered as a micro-freelancer. Also survey sites are the most lucrative and easy job.

I spend most of my time online in paid to post forums. I find them the easiest to work in and if I am consistent, I can make the best out of my time. I also want to get into freelance writing. I know they are profitable too.

Well, you can make money instantly on paid to post forums but these are not reliable platforms to make money. Even when you are posting on reliable platforms, it is not possible to make a decent income

Well, you can make money instantly on paid to post forums but these are not reliable platforms to make money. Even when you are posting on reliable platforms, it is not possible to make a decent income
Yes paid to post forum is one of the best way to make money online and it's one of the easy way to make money,you can also try micro jobs website they are very profitable if you sacrifice your time to work there

Personally I think the best choice may depends on your previous experience working with any of the site. I felt working on paid to post site, is one of the most simplest and very easy to earn some income from.

Yes paid to post forum is one of the best way to make money online and it's one of the easy way to make money,you can also try micro jobs website they are very profitable if you sacrifice your time to work there
Did you actually read what I said. I was sayi ng you can make money on paid to post sites but you cannot make a lot of money, even if you are posting 8 hours a day on multiple forums you cannot even earn $3.

Did you actually read what I said. I was sayi ng you can make money on paid to post sites but you cannot make a lot of money, even if you are posting 8 hours a day on multiple forums you cannot even earn $3.
I now understand you through forum posting any forum that pay 0.2cent will take you 2hours to make $1 so I now understand forum work very well so $3 can be made within 6 to 7 hours if you are Smart enough

Actually there are a lot of online platforms that are more easier and simple to earned alot of income from it even though it depends on how much time and attention we have dedicated to earned.

Personally I believe paid to post site is the more easier and profitable for me.

..And which site(s) do you spend the most time on?
- Get paid to post
- Get paid to click
- Micro tasks
- Get paid to upload
- Paid to blog
Where have you been the most successful throughout the years working online? And what about right now, where would you say you work the most?
I like PTP sites because I don't only earn money but also learn something new I was the most successful in the freelancing but I quit recently because of lack of customers I work the most at GPT sites because I simply enjoy the process

I now understand you through forum posting any forum that pay 0.2cent will take you 2hours to make $1 so I now understand forum work very well so $3 can be made within 6 to 7 hours if you are Smart enough
I am active on three forums where if I really want to I can make $3 per day, however, to make that amount I will have to post for 6-7 hours. If I work on articles for that amount of time I will earn 10 times that amount.

I like PTP sites because I don't only earn money but also learn something new I was the most successful in the freelancing but I quit recently because of lack of customers I work the most at GPT sites because I simply enjoy the process
That's usually my first choice too. Along with transcription. And I like to work through/for companies, rather than freelancing. Lots of bumps in the road + lack of work.
Well-established sites take a lot of the guess work out of it.

..And which site(s) do you spend the most time on?
- Get paid to post
- Get paid to click
- Micro tasks
- Get paid to upload
- Paid to blog
Where have you been the most successful throughout the years working online? And what about right now, where would you say you work the most?
Blogging is a very profitable online job. It is going to take you a lot of time before you can make money from it but it is highly profitable especially when you focus on a lucrative niche

For me i consider freelancing as one of the most profitable online business to go into. Recently freelancing have started taking ground, as a lot of persons are now going into freelancing. This is because you can do your work remotely.

Out of all the works I have done online before, I will say it is paid to post. I have engaged in other activities as well and it just cannot compare with what I earn in posting.
Do you know why people consider paid to post forum work because it's an easy way to generate fast cash online but I can't just say it's the most profitable affiliate marketing is the best for me if you put more effort by o. Advertising you can triple your earn

Blogging is a very profitable online job. It is going to take you a lot of time before you can make money from it but it is highly profitable especially when you focus on a lucrative niche
I believe you're right, a blog can be very successful if you have the patience for it. That's probably the hardest part. Waiting to see if your blog receives enough activity, views, traffic, interaction. Blog services can be helpful, also, you can work with a forum posting site that pays their workers to comment on not only forums, but blogs as well.

I believe you're right, a blog can be very successful if you have the patience for it. That's probably the hardest part. Waiting to see if your blog receives enough activity, views, traffic, interaction. Blog services can be helpful, also, you can work with a forum posting site that pays their workers to comment on not only forums, but blogs as well.
blog can make you alot of money to be frank but your blog need to be somehow outstanding,its must have and received enough traffic blogs are good but you need to work so much on it,and the niches you venture Into must be a trendy niches

Also, there are so many popular blogs out there and it will make you feel like it will be hard for you to make so much traffic like others but the best thing to do is by staying unique and doing things that are different from what other people do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds