Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of online work do you find most profitable?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
..And which site(s) do you spend the most time on?
- Get paid to post
- Get paid to click
- Micro tasks
- Get paid to upload
- Paid to blog
Where have you been the most successful throughout the years working online? And what about right now, where would you say you work the most?

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I spend the bulk of my time on get paid to post sites which though it's stressful but still rewarding. I've found a way to make the most of it while still learning about affiliate marketing for the time being.

For now I spend the bulk of my time on get paid to post sites which though it's stressful but still rewarding. I've found a way to make the most of it while still learning about affiliate marketing for the time being.
Gotcha. I've always found PTP sites the least stressful of all the GPT's. What is it about paid posting that you find stressful? (Just curious.)

Gotcha. I've always found PTP sites the least stressful of all the GPT's. What is it about paid posting that you find stressful? (Just curious.)
Take for instance having to post up to 50 times a day on bizdustry to earn up to a dollar. That same amount of time spent I've seen a couple of my friends use it to analyse and earn big from the crypto/forex market.

I used to know nothing about trading, just like the majority of us who didn't have a background in finance. But now, after a number of years, I have already discovered a trustworthy trading platform where I place my transactions. This platform is called Olymp Trade.

Actually I enjoy making money online money through get paid to post and comment sites why because, I learn more things from people opinion and enhanced my writing ability.

I used to know nothing about trading, just like the majority of us who didn't have a background in finance. But now, after a number of years, I have already discovered a trustworthy trading platform where I place my transactions. This platform is called Olymp Trade.
That is very good idea for both of us that have no financial back up will ust started working online due to pandemic period, we still need to search for order online platform that is paying like the one you have just wrote.

Take for instance having to post up to 50 times a day on bizdustry to earn up to a dollar. That same amount of time spent I've seen a couple of my friends use it to analyse and earn big from the crypto/forex market.
Oh, I see what you mean. The stress coming from working and not earning what you had hoped for.
But still, I find it to be not very stressful work, whether the pay is high or low.

Oh, I see what you mean. The stress coming from working and not earning what you had hoped for.
But still, I find it to be not very stressful work, whether the pay is high or low.
I guess it's different strokes for different folks then. If I had a VIL account, maybe I'll definitely earn more than what I'm currently doing now. I'm beginning to see the need to upgrade as well.

Long-form writing tends to pay the most/best but it depends on where you do your work. I know some blogging websites will hire writers and pay them anywhere from $2 an article upward of $500 per article. This all depends on the niche, the site, and the required experience.

Long-form writing tends to pay the most/best but it depends on where you do your work. I know some blogging websites will hire writers and pay them anywhere from $2 an article upward of $500 per article. This all depends on the niche, the site, and the required experience.
That's a great idea but I've also seen people earn more for same jobs as well
I agree like you said that it's dependent on your level of expertise and niche as well. We all hope to get better.

- Get paid to post
- Get paid to click
- Micro tasks
- Get paid to upload
- Paid to blog
Where have you been the most successful throughout the years working online? And what about right now, where would you say you work the most?
Personally, I have profited the most from working on audio transcription for a fee. I managed to rake in a decent income from concerting various audio recordings to text

Personally, I have profited the most from working on audio transcription for a fee. I managed to rake in a decent income from concerting various audio recordings to text
Yes! Transcribing audio is awesome online work.
Do you freelance? Or work for several/different transcription companies when work projects and files are available?

Yes! Transcribing audio is awesome online work.
Do you freelance? Or work for several/different transcription companies when work projects and files are available?
My freelancing career never really got started due to the intense competition and also because I was not multi taleneted in a number of digital skills which could have helped my cause. I have tried other transcription services numerous times but have unfortunately not been accepted

My freelancing career never really got started due to the intense competition and also because I was not multi taleneted in a number of digital skills which could have helped my cause. I have tried other transcription services numerous times but have unfortunately not been accepted
Many of them even require some type of experience and/or certification, even before they take you through the testing process. And yes, some of the companies have tests that are not only difficult, but lengthy.
Have you ever tried Quicktate/iDictate?

- Get paid to post
- Get paid to click
- Micro tasks
- Get paid to upload
- Paid to blog
We have different methods of earning online, and out of all the ways , investment pays the most , after investment is blogging and freelancing , paid to post is also paying well ,

Without checking the list twice, I would pick get paid to blog ahead of others. All those get paid to click, get paid to watch and others paid meager fees. Though, u spent most of time of get paid to post site, I believe firmly that ɠet to blog is the most profitable.

For me paid to post websites are very profitable not only because I can earn money but I can learn new stuff too, I have good experience of paid to post websites.

We have different methods of earning online, and out of all the ways , investment pays the most , after investment is blogging and freelancing , paid to post is also paying well ,
Love PTP sites.
Was never one for blogging, but then again, I never really tried it.
I guess I don't care for the fact that you have to rely on traffic and views to earn a profit. PTP with a set rate just seems more reliable to me. ;)

There are many profitable business online. But to me, I believe Affiliate marketing and domain flipping are the most profitable.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds