Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What time do you grocery shop?

Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
My husband & I go grocery shopping together so we wait until he gets home from work around 3:30pm. When I used to work 2nd shift, I loved shopping after as it was less crowded. I do try to eat something before going shopping because too often we make that mistake shopping while hungry & end up buying unnecessary purchases lol
What time do you like to go? Why do you pick that certain time?

Advertisement Placeholder
As I live in a remote area I shop once a month on-line at "Iceland" in a mid-week afternoon,
And get Vegetables fresh from a small village shop.

When it comes to my food shop, I always do that online as I find it easier that way to order it online and have it delivered with the health issues that I have.

I do still head out to get things that I don't get with my grocery shop and I tend to go as late in the day as I can whilst they are still open so that it's not too busy and overwhelming.

I go for grocery shopping once a week that is usually on Saturday afternoon when I come back home early from my workplace. When I do grocery shopping, I make sure to buy ration that would last for a week.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds