Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Grocery Shopping

Ugh grocery shopping. I prefer to be in and out in 15 minutes or I get annoyed.

I hate cooking so the easier the better but I do try to avoid microwave dinners as they just don't taste as good as you'd do it yourself. Especially pasta. But sometimes I'm just too pooped after work that I do stop at a store and buy something easy for in the microwave.

I never make lists, well I do but it's basic like: drinks, meat, cereal. No brands, no specific meal plans, etc. A quick in and out. I also prefer not to go more than once a week but that's just inevitable considering my way of grocery shopping. I often times forget something due to not making detailed lists but eh. Can't be bothered.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tend to do my shop once a week and I will get everything I need for meals that I have planned for the week and top up on anything that we may have run out of as well so that I know I have everything I need.

I tend to do my shop online and have it delivered as I have a delivery membership which costs less per month than me paying for delivery every week and that works out better for me.

My spouse and I tend to do our shopping on the weekends. Though we use Instacart, sure it costs more but we both get overwhelmed being out in public so we just prefer to order our groceries. Every once in a while we'll go to the store just to see what new things they've got that might not show up on the Instacart app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds