Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What three words best describe you?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
What three words best describe you? It's a simple question, but the answers can be incredibly revealing. Some might describe themselves as "hardworking, dedicated, and ambitious," while others might use words like "creative, introspective, and empathetic."

Whatever your answer may be, it's bound to be unique and personal to you.
But why stop at just three words? What do those words say about you as a person? Do they reflect your values, your passions, or your personality? And how do those words compare to how others see you?

It's an interesting topic to explore, and one that can lead to some great conversations and insights about ourselves and each other. So, what three words best describe you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Compassionate, Empathetic, and Inclusive have always been words I've used to describe myself.

I think someone's view of themselves is important because then you know what is important to them and helps you understand them as a person. At my interview to get the job I have I've had to do this, and my 3rd word has always changed depending on the current season I'm in.

We also have to take a personality test to see what our strengths are. I think these are important and we discuss how to use our strengths as a team. We've had workshop meetings about this a few times!

Mine are: Empathy, Includer, Positivity, Maximizer, and Arranger. These 5 words also are very much so feed into what my 3 words are no matter what season I'm in.

Hard-working, organized, and resourceful.

I've always been complimented primarily on one thing in my life and that is my work ethic in the workplace.

I've always been pretty good at keeping things organized and tidy.

I'm pretty good at searching out resources for people when they need them, particularly online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds