Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What song are you currently listening to?

Advertisement Placeholder
The Oppenheimer music, it's a very good one. Have you seen the movie? It's a major blast of a movie for this year.

I'm listening to Disturbed : The Sound Of Silence.

No! I have not watched the movie yet. 😅 I'll watch after it releases on OTT platforms. What about you?

I'm listening to:

I am currently enjoying Ed Sheeran's songs. His music resonates with me on a deep level. The heartfelt lyrics and soothing melodies create an emotional connection that's truly special. His songs often reflect real-life experiences and emotions, making them relatable and comforting.

Lately, I've been looking for songs generated by AI, for example, Frank Sinatra singing songs from other countries and things like that, it's fun and there are very well-done songs.

Adele is one of the few contemporary artists I like listening to. Generally, I do not like listening to pop music but I find Adele really good. These days I am listening to Adele. I find some of her songs very liberating. Pink is another contemporary artist, I like and I am also listening to Pink these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds