Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skill would you advise one to learn?

Right now learning a skill is as important as anything right now, the important skills to learn right now are online and computer skills, skills like graphics design, website design, uxi designs and many others

Advertisement Placeholder
The issue of aquiring skills should not just be on what is actually on trend,but purpose and where to apply it based on the need of the environment and locality really matters.Skills that are relevant in todays scheme of things should be pursued.

I think that one of the best skills to learn right now is video editing, every body is now on youtube and most people omne to edit there video, you can learn video editing and make so much money

The best high income skills to learn include software engineering, sales, digital marketing, copywriting, web design, SEO, and trade skills. You can develop these skills through formal training programs, online courses, or free content from websites.
When it comes to learning skills,the question one should ask himself is that,how relivant will this skill be to me,and it should not just be for the sake of aquiring skill or aquiring what is paying high value in the market.One should have a goal and focus on what he wants to acheive.

That depends on the interest of the person, first find out what he likes, and from there you can advise him on what to do. The only thing that doesn't require much skills is been on this forum in as much you know how to type and read.

Agility and speed is the best skill now, this time people have less time and more sites to work on, so agility and speed will help them work faster and earn more.
Well that is one way to look at the issue of productivity and that is a function of capacity as well.One need to work at these things expecially your ability to be fast at what you do,expecially online jobs,be it research or data analysis.It is one thing that can stand you out.

When you want to learn a new skill, you will have to remember a couple of things, first and foremost, you should see whether you are interested in that area or not. If you have an interest, you will also have to see if you have capabilities and resources or not. You should always choose to learn skill based on your interest and your ability to learn.

When you want to learn a new skill, you will have to remember a couple of things, first and foremost, you should see whether you are interested in that area or not. If you have an interest, you will also have to see if you have capabilities and resources or not. You should always choose to learn skill based on your interest and your ability to learn.

Exactly! There was a time when I tried to pursue graphic designing course. I was not interested in it, but I thought about giving it a try. I found it quite complex, so I abandoned it. I later tried to develop writing skills as I was interested in working as a writer. So, now I work on many freelancing platforms.

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
Coding and programming is a skill I will advice anyone to learn. I've not managed to acquire the skill but I crave for it so much. I've acquired graphics designing skills which is very high in demand but I will love to add coding and programming language skills to my portfolio.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds