Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skill would you advise one to learn?

To advice someone to learn a particular skill would be really efficient if you know something's about the person. It's not just about money, it is about how intrested and how much zeal you have for the skill. But I would like to suggest programming and coding or either graphic design.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will recommend you learn both online and offline skills as this will have an efficient role to play in bringing more earnings back home. you can always learn skills like digital marketing online and negotiation skills for business transactions offline.

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
There are several skills someone could learn that will fetch him or her money. I would advise a person to learn how to code and be good in programming language, Python for instance. Becoming a software programmer will fetch one money but it takes dedication to learn the skills involved.

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
Video editing app is a scale that you can make a lot of money by giving it to you in freelancing service. Nowadays it has a lot of scope and a lot of people are doing it and they say that we make a lot of money. Because people like to watch videos, there is a lot of money in it. This is a scale that pays the most money in freelancing and if there is a lot of space on the site.

I would like to suggest to you that if you are wanting to work online as a free lancer then, you shuod learn world press for giving your services as a freelance on Fiverr, up work, web per hour and Freelancer websites. It will be useful for you.

There are so many types of skills that can increase or serve as additional income, such as Web Developer, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Video Editing, stock trading, forex and crypto, of course it would be better if you could choose one that suits your interests and talents.

It depends on a lot of things. Not everyone can be a doctor, and not everyone can be a salesman.

Some people can relate with other people just fine, some will prefer to spend the entire day behind a computer or with animals.

You have to know what you like and can do, then make sure it can make you money.

If someone ask me to suggest about any skill i will tell about freelancing becuase nowadays it is working almost in every country and it has many benefits.

Now a days , skills play great role because you can earn lot of earning from it I will recommend to you that you can learn from the skill of graphic designing and video editing You can watch about these videos on YouTube and learn skills from there.

There are lots of skills that could be acquired,it all depends on the circle of your interest,I like home making.
Home making is the ability to put up with home needs, ranging from cleaning, cooking, laundry, infact making the home lively.

If you are looking for the ways to earn money online, I would suggest you to learn SEO, digital marketing, and programming. These three skills can make you very rich.

There are two types of skills, online(digital) and offline skills. We are in a digital age so online skills are very important. You can also find an offline one and then boost it with your digital skill. Either way, learning skills is a must for better chance of living.
Digital skills are very good... I'll advise anyone to try to learn one or two of the following
Cryptocurrency trading
graphic designing
Freelancing
Web designing.
phone repair
content writing
and many other skills that one can think about. however offline skills are also very useful in this age of ours.

I will recommend to you the skill of civil engineering because nowadays it has a lot of scope and its demand is also very high and so learn these skill and get its degree as well both things are required to enter in this field.

For me the best skill one should acquire now is programming language or other online skills such as web design, graphic design and so on.

To become successful in your line of business there are two important skills you must learn and practice. Number one, relational skill, you must have the ability to relate effectively with people to succeed. Secondly, you must possess quality marketing ability to advertise yourself.

I think it is best to have any skill online because this is the digital age and in this age the world runs remotely.The best is graphic designing and affiliate marketing. Both of these skills are on the rise ۔Only with this can a good profit be made By the way, with this skill many people are successfully making good money on different websites

With the way the world is going, I would advise people to learn programming. The world is going technological and that's what skill every one nedd to learn. Electrical stuffs and also computer stuffs
Any thing computer would be okay

It all based on where ur intrest is. Like Robert kiyosaki would say, if u are doing something and ur spirit isn't there, there won't be life in it

Digital Skills! We are in an online era and the world has gone digital, everyday people need the services of a Graphic designer, Facebook ad consultant. With these skills I bet you'll be Smiling to the bank daily! You can also offer trainings

It depends what you have passion for, if you like writing then go and learn copy writing and digital marketing, it will help you and you can use it to promote your product or people product and you will be paid for that. Video editing is one good skill you can learn, it is fun and good if you know video editing..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds