Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skill would you advise one to learn?

There are a lot of digital scale out there you can learn and make a reasonable amount of money every month but sometimes before you make a reasonable amount of money you must be an expert at it, example of such one I can recommend you to learn is graphic design and programming because this is the most sought-after digital skill you can ever learn. Digital marketing is also the best for you,it depends on what you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are thousands of skills out there yo learn from you just have to pick the one you are interested in or the one you know you at good at and that suits your interest. Don't just choose a random skill and even if you find yourself doing that and that passion isn't there just move to another one till you find what you are looking for. Most people nowadays learn skill because their friend is learning that same skills or because their parent told them. You need to find your own path and only you can do that.

All skills important and are great investments. As the world is evolving and technology is advancing daily, one needs to also improve and equip himself/herself with the right tools to prepare for this future full of uncertainties. Daily we hear news of various terrible and disheartening stuffs regarding poverty and suffering. Lots of graduates are jobless after all the hassle of getting an education and the tremendous effort put into getting a job. With all these, you'll see the need for a skill in technology and ICT related fields.

1st of all learn computer and communication. Then learn and get knowledge about crypto currencies, forex ripple etc after that start investing there to earn money as online. You should also lear the skill of designing .

There are many skills that can actually fetch one crazy money this year. I would always recommend affiliate marketing anytime and any day. Also writing is an underappreciated niche, especially if you do copywriting or SEO maximization. You can also try Facebook ads.

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
Money is difficult. Everyone needs it, but it’s hard to get and keep it in steady enough flow to meet your needs. Take it from me, a lot of people are currently making their living writing for the internet and anything that you write for the internet needs to be cognizant of search engine optimization and that is a field that is constantly changing.

There are so many skills that good that someone can learn but I will advice you to learn programming because as the world is going on now it will turn to technology completely soon.
[automerge]1612031090[/automerge]
There are so many skills that good that someone can learn but I will advice you to learn programming because as the world is going on now it will turn to technology completely soon.

If you would go into any handi work I would tell you to go for computer education.. Like know everything about computing, hardware,software an programming.
If you find interest in any of the stuff ....you are blessed.

Internet dominates the world today.Would advice some one to learn a new skill that is related to it.Web design and IT are the sector I would love to venture it.The pay is good and they are in high demand.

I would recommend that you learn graphics and design because this is the most lucrative skills that anyone can learn right now. This is the skills that I am currently learning and it has been so interesting to learn so far.

I will like to advice one to learn freelance or programming, is very skill for someone to go and learn about it, because is very important for one to skill, because it help's.

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
The skill one needs depend on what you want to do.You don't just go and start aquiring skills just because it is in high demand,you might just be driven by the money.But you look out for needs that are mainly lacking in a particular locality,it could be graphics design,photography,video editing or coding.mastery should be the main thing that would eventually set you out among the rest.

I would like that someone to learn cryptocurrency trading. It's a very challenging. The price is fluctuating everyday. You don't if the price will go up or down. It's just like you are in a guessing game.

I would advise to learn good writing skills along with basic computer knowledge. If you are a good writer, then with internet or without internet, you will always be able to get good paid jobs and repeat jobs as well for lifetime. This skill has been in demand since ages and will remain in demand always. Only thing is that technology around it, keeps changing.

There are many skills that one needs to equip o self with these digital age. For offline business, there may be need to know communication skill to know how to persuade customers.

Everything is migrating online now,so if you will choose a skill you have to consider those that you will be able to apply digitally.

There is no other skill that I can advise a person learn than copy writing. If you can write a persuasive and captivating copy, fortunes are yours.

Graduate employers place a lot of emphasis on finding candidates with the right skills and competencies for their organisations. Depending on the career sector and profession you choose to work in, there could be very specific skills, abilities and knowledge needed to do the job

The best high income skills to learn include software engineering, sales, digital marketing, copywriting, web design, SEO, and trade skills. You can develop these skills through formal training programs, online courses, or free content from websites.

I think it would be digital skills, the internet is taking over the business industry, everyone wants to move their business online or run a gig online. The COVID period also made alot of persons see the importance of working online. It would be best to have skills you can offer online in exchange for cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds