Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skill would you advise one to learn?

Advertisement Placeholder
Online skill - I will advice forex
offline skill - there are a lot of skills out there you can learn for example catering, soap making etc

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
Right now we are in a digital age and everything is changing so fast, so I will advise you learn a digital skill. it could be programming, web designing, graphic designing, mobile app development etc

You can opt for online or offline skills. It all burns down to where your interest lies. Online skills you can learn include, Digital media marketing, article writing, graphics design, website development while offline skills you can learn include professional barbing, plumbing, electrical repairs and so on

Agility and speed is the best skill now, this time people have less time and more sites to work on, so agility and speed will help them work faster and earn more.

communication skills, they should be good with communicating with people, convince people and win friends.

With the world growing and need to get other sources of income, what skill would you advise someone to learn?
Acquire online skills such as affliate Marketing,web designing , web development , programming skills , etc.
There is future with online skills.

Everything has gone digital, thus the statement "the world has become a global village" Many year's ago when there was no internet everything was done manually and the world was in analogue mode but today technology has taken the light of today. So i say you learn a digital or IT skill because it's very marketable

Though things are becoming digital, but I'll still advise one to learn a trade orskill that doesn't require being online because as much as the world is becoming a digital world there are still a few things that will have to be done without online skills being needed.

I would say online skills are much better, these days everything is becoming an online matter, selling and buying is done online, money savings, transfers, payments, blogging, web programming etc.

The worlds emerging skills are SEO and graphic designing I think everyone should learn this skill if he is going to work in online market.
Because if you are breaking your YouTube channel or website or blogs anything you need these two things.

If you learn freelancing, you can use the skill to make some money on fiverr and upwork. Digital marketing is another skill that can be very profitable in the long run.

You can learn digital skills like graphic design animation web design web programming so digital marketing you can also learn fashion design and the likes

This is a subjective matter. The type of skill to learn is dependent on the area you are, the type of people who lives there, and most importantly, the demand of such skills.

This is the 22nd century, and there are many skills to learn that can earn you money. You just have to learn to market yourself. Particularly, I can advice learning any skills that relates to programming, as they are often sought after. Also, you can dip into data analysis, as the world is all about analysing data to improve their businesses
[automerge]1609843172[/automerge]
, and there are many skills to learn that can earn you money. You just have to learn to market yourself. Particularly, I can advice learning any skills that relates to programming, as they are often sought after. Also, you can dip into data analysis, as the world is all about analysing data to improve their businesses.
Graphic design is another interesting path that you could make so much from. Just put in the work, which ever you decide

I would suggest Affiliate marketing. Because you can Do, whenever you want. Secondly, you are not restricted by client to do any assigned work within the time. It is an easy work too. So Manage Your time table, learn and earn as much as You can.

There are so many skills to learn online and offline. Depends largely on your passion and determination.

Offline skills include:
  1. Techinician
  2. Tailor/Seamstress
  3. Engineering
  4. Catering services
  5. Hairdressing etc.
Online skills include:
  1. Programming
  2. Web designing
  3. Writing
  4. Coding
  5. Audio transcription
  6. Video editing
  7. Digital marketing etc.
Now, it is advisable you look deep into yourself, find out that skill you will have passion for so you don't get bored in the long run.
Best of luck.

You should know how to manage your time: Time management is a precise art and science, and if you haven’t studied it yet, you should. Applying these principles of time management to your life can get you back precious hours you didn’t know you had, and completely eliminate much of your productivity destroying behavior.

If we talk about current scenario then the most equitable skill which i will tell is the web developing and graphic designing because now online work is at peak and in both these skills. So I will suggest these to learn compulsory.

There are two types of skills, online(digital) and offline skills. We are in a digital age so online skills are very important. You can also find an offline one and then boost it with your digital skill. Either way, learning skills is a must for better chance of living.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds