Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What size business would you like to manage?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I think the dream for a lot of people is to have a big business but I don't think they understand the level of stress that comes with owning such a large business.

For me, I am fine with a smaller business. Something that brings in good money and doesn't require a lot of people to operate. I am thinking under 15 people. Some businesses can still earn millions a year without being huge.

What size business would you like to manage?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have big dreams, I do not dream about things I do not have the capacity to make a reality. I only dream of things that I am capable of. I do not have the knowledge, skills, and resources to build a huge business, I might not even be able to build moderate size business. Thus, I always strive to run small business, a business where there are just about half a dozen staff

Huge businesses have channels that make everything smooth and soothing so it's not as difficult as you may think. The real stress that comes from running a big business is on the workers and not the manager.

If I'm going to put a money worth of the business I would like to manage, it would be easier to have a clearer picture of what I'm looking forward to. I would be interested in managing a business which have at least the worth of $20,000 and above. There are those who would see it as a big business but it's what I know I can do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds