Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What show are you watching?

I watched the very first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh GX yesterday. I've seen all of the first series of Yu-Gi-Oh, but never any of the other series until yesterday.

I was watching Blood & Water on Netflix. Pretty good series, I think.

I watched the very first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh GX yesterday. I've seen all of the first series of Yu-Gi-Oh, but never any of the other series until yesterday.
I watched most of GX but never finished it. I finally finished up all of Yugi's season a few years back though. I remember watching both series back when they were first airing.

I watched most of GX but never finished it. I finally finished up all of Yugi's season a few years back though. I remember watching both series back when they were first airing.
I loved the original series, it's what got me into the TCG. I also watched it when it first aired on TV.

I watched the second episode tonight. Pretty good so far.

I'm currently watching both Shogun and Halo Season 2.

Shogun is being streamed on Hulu and it's on episode 3 now while Halo is currently on episode 6.

I'm currently watching both Shogun and Halo Season 2.

Shogun is being streamed on Hulu and it's on episode 3 now while Halo is currently on episode 6.
I love Shogun and need to get caught up.

Currently watching Furies on Netflix, with 8 episodes.

Shogun is so good. I can't wait to watch episode 6 tomorrow. They should start fighting already 😂.
I’m going to be bugging you to talk about this show now because I didn’t think anyone else watched it 😅

Started to rewatch Miraculous Ladybug again. My wife and I never finished the series and my coworker was talking about the show today so I decided to rewatch the first two episodes again.

I will glady do it. It's a fantastic show. I'm definitely enjoying it.
Me too. I still need to get caught but when I do, going to bombard your messages. 😁

giphy.gif

Me too. I still need to get caught but when I do, going to bombard your messages. 😁

giphy.gif

I was born ready! The episode 6 is out and I've watched it already. Finally, Toronaga Sama is ready to start the war by initiating the Crimson Sun which makes him become Shogun.

I was born ready! The episode 6 is out and I've watched it already. Finally, Toronaga Sama is ready to start the war by initiating the Crimson Sun which makes him become Shogun.
I am going to need to get caught up this weekend 😭 I accepted OT at work this past week but the weekend binge is upon us.

Finished up season 2 of Halo. Have to say that I enjoyed this season more than the first. Started watching Reneage Nell on Disney+, it's interesting and so far just 3 episodes in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor