Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What show are you watching?

There’s a few “important” and “good” episodes in seasons 1 & 2 but season 3 is where the writing really starts hitting its stride, yes.

The last show I finally caught up on was House of the Dragon.

I still need to finish/catch up on a few like Attack on Titan, Invincible, Demon Slayer, and possibly others.

I just finished the 1st season of Young Sheldon! Watching the 2nd season now. Damn, I love this show! :love:

I’m currently watching Peaky Blinders. It’s a good one and I’m hooked. The setting , characters and the conversations are top notch. I just finished season one.

Gladiators. For the most part, I'm pleased with this re-make: most of the classic events are back, but there are also some nice new ones (The Edge being a favourite of mine).

I do wish Mark Clattenburg would stop putting on that fake Scottish accent, though... he doesn't need to pretend to be John Anderson!

My father was watching all of Death Note and I sat down and watched the very last episode with him to see how it ended.

I have been catching up on Chicago Fire recently after falling quite far behind due to being very busy last year.

I have been watching the show now since it first aired in 2012 and have loved every season.

I'm still watching Young Sheldon. I've completed 4 seasons now. I'm on season 5 currently. It's definitely one of the best shows I've ever watched. Time just flies while watching it.

I started watching Young Justice last weekend. I remember watching it here and there when it first aired in 2010, but I didn't give it a chance because I was still upset that Teen Titans was canceled. I can see why people like YJ, it's great but it'll never be as good as Teen Titans still IMO.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor