Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should be marketing language?

Why should you care about language? From a marketing standpoint, we use language to reach people. ... Language is our first brand ambassador. This is the first way we represent ourselves and our goods and services. That way we let people know what we're about, what we provide and what our priorities are.

Advertisement Placeholder
And beyond English sites, the global market is so much larger. Good communication in marketing is highly tailored to your particular audience and their motivations. And if you are developing a global marketing strategy to reach customers around the world, translation and localization are a vital component of effective communication.

Language and cultural significance are key. ... Effective marketing materials in English need to be re-worked to speak to the local context, ...
[automerge]1612878106[/automerge]
Language and cultural significance are key. ... Effective marketing materials in English need to be re-worked to speak to the local context, ...

Number one thing I need to know about your YouTube channel is that, is your YouTube channel in English or another language? If it is in English, then your marketing video need to be in English, if it is not, then it will be in that language.

I think for small areas regional language is best one but instead for large scale only English is preferable because of it's international language values it is good for marketing of all types.

As the title suggests, precise marketing language is the use of concision and accuracy in messages used to convey product benefits and how precisely you have aligned them to your customer's needs. ... A message's key point can be surrounded by so much fluff that it's focus becomes clouded or lost.

If I want to do marketing of my product on YouTube.
what will be better if I make videos in my regional language or I should make videos in international language.?
In which language I can get huge traffic?
As i can see through the difference it is much have more traffic on the international language even if it is not known personality whos talking unlike to get more traffic in the local language it is needed first to be known personality at least one social media.

No matter the platform you what to use in marketing you product the best language you or every each person's should use is english because no matter the place you are both the part or side of the country you are you will hear that english language and it's easy to understand

If I want to do marketing of my product on YouTube.
what will be better if I make videos in my regional language or I should make videos in international language.?
In which language I can get huge traffic?
If at all you want to use videos to advertise your products, it is better you have a language everyone or at least majority people understand. this language is English. Although you can use your language but only when you are advertising to people who speak your language alone.

Each region has its own specific language that its people can understand well, but if you are working on an international level, it is important that you use a language that everyone can easily understand. You can also use your national language Urdu and the international language English

If you haven't communicated that your product and your business is legit, why should anybody get their credit card out of their wallet, words that make a customer see reasons to patronize your business example are Authentic, No-Strings Attached, Secure, Privacy ,Backed, Lifetime

One if the most important things in marketing is the location you are and the people that are found there or your target market. Your marketing language should be in the language to which this people understand. You should not try to make very difficult words though. Just simple and straight forward.

If you are trying to market to French, your marketing language should be French, if you are trying to market to the Chinese, your marketing language should be Chinese. The audience determines the language

The language of the marketing should be considered because of high priority because this will determine the Audience, so your targeted Audience will determine the language of your marketing, I will prefer that you use a generalized language like English.

Only English is now spoken on a global scale. It has now evolved into a worldwide language. Every educated or experienced person is also fluent in English. So, if you really want to drive traffic to your channel, only make videos in English.

It depends on the audience you want to appeal too. I think it is best to use both languages, so that you can communicate with both the local and international audience.

Well, language, is a medium of communication in such a manner of which two parties understand each others. The language to be used while marketing a product, is a language which is clearly understood and well interpreted for both of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds