Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should be marketing language?

For me, if your target audience is the whole world you need to your english but if your target audience is your country only, you use your own language to be effectively and efficient for your audience for what your topic

Advertisement Placeholder
International language is preferred, but the issue is that not everyone speaks it, it also depends on the region you are targeting, if you are for example targeting your local area, there is no need to promote your stuff in english as it's unnecessary and it will make just harder for you

marketing language should be english since all countries speak English either as their first language,second language or foreign language sunce it's being taught in school

Unless you have a particular audience in mind, if you do you can make the video in the language which you believe that they will understand. But if the plan is to have a bigger audience, then it's advisable that you make the videos with international language, preferably English language.

Language hashuge impact on business marketting and advertising.it is vital dor rhe advertising to choose the language.so if you are marketing your products or service in your regional or local area then the regional language is better to choose or also if you are marketing in your area where you know that they mostly understand english language then go for english language

It depends on your target where to advertise your products, but I suggest you should use English Language since it is an international language meaning you can attract local customer but also the international ones which means it has a wide variety of choices to be posted or advertised.

Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are the future of money, that much is clear, but in order for cryptocurrencies to fully generate and create the promised benefits it is increasingly clear that incumbent institutions must be brought into the conversation for it to attain it purpose

If I want to do marketing of my product on YouTube.
what will be better if I make videos in my regional language or I should make videos in international language.?
In which language I can get huge traffic?
It depend upon the area where you are promoting or advertising your products.
if it comes to Pakistani society then you should use both Urdu and English language for proper understanding of people, because if a person can read the instructions and features of your product he can easily be attracted towards you.

It depend upon the area where you are promoting or advertising your products.
if it comes to Pakistani society then you should use both Urdu and English language for proper understanding of people, because if a person can read the instructions and features of your product he can easily be attracted towards you.
yes you are right it depends upon area but it also depends upon the type of work you are doing for example if you are making content about cooking you don't need to explain cooking in English because many people who will see your YouTube channel are illiterate and they can easily understand Punjabi and Urdu.

In a country like Nigeria, English alone is not sufficient to function in the market. There are three major languages in Nigeria, hausa, igbo and Yoruba. If you are very fluent in any or all of them. You would be able to communicate effectively with your customers. But the most popular language is the"pidgin English " which is widely spoken by the population.

Communication is very important when trying to advertise or market your blog or website. Your choice of language depends on your targeted customers. If your target customers speaks English and you can’t speak English, it’s better to use the subtitle features. Your subtitle should be able to communicate in different languages and not limited to a language alone

To generate a huge traffic on you tube , you must use a universal language which is English to market your product, but it also depend on the target you aim to reach, but if you use english, it will be easier for people to understand your product.

what will be better if I make videos in my regional language or I should make videos in international language.?
As you know international language is English, so you need to use English for advertising and marketing, it will be great and in this you can target the audience of every country because English is known in the world.

Market language is useful for better communication as well so we had those insightful moments where a brilliant thought or idea rushes through our mind. It’s this time that we run to grab our pencil and paper and quickly jot down our fleeting thought. Did you ever feel like your brilliant idea became a complete flop once you put it into words? Sometimes it’s not our actual ideas that need tweaking, but rather the language we use to describe

This is a very good question you have brought up. And I think you can use what ever language you understand as long as you are able to communicate. But if you want to target a wider traffic you can use the english language

U
Understanding your target audience is key to the choice of language to choose. If your target audience are locals around you speaking the language they understand will be seen as hound Brand's identifying with their culture and the acceptance level will be high but if your product is meant for the outside world use international language

Marketing language should not be a special thing because almost all the religious group have their different languages so if you are into marketing you need to express yourself and your product in such a way that everybody should understand.
[automerge]1612086345[/automerge]
Marketing language should not be a special thing because almost all the religious group have their different languages so if you are into marketing you need to express yourself and your product in such a way that everybody should understand.

Language is very important in marketing, if you use the language that people understand, then you can achieve success very easily, English is understood in the world for communication, so I think English is best option.

If you are versef in international language then by all means use international language to do your YouTube videos because this is the language that will appeal more to a larger audience out there.

Language is our first brand ambassador – it's the first way that we represent ourselves and our goods and services. It's how we inform people what we're about, what we provide, and what our priorities are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds