Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

Greatguy1

Loyal member
Credits
A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best Savings strategy that should be adopted or used by a family is to save before spending but that doesn't mean the man should not take care of his family I just think that this kind of saving strategy will help the man to save aggressively and help him shun any unwanted spending

A family man knows he has bills to pay every month. So I think the first thing he should do after receiving his salary is to write out the cost of bills he needs to settle such as groceries, electricity bill etc. He needs to keep money aside for that and save the rest. He should always avoid unecessary spending and only spend money on things he needs.
If he has a wife who is working, they can open a joint account where they will save a percentage of their salary every month.

Well I think he should save towards a particular goal, maybe he removes 10% of his monthly salary or he makes sure his wife has a business that generates enough to allow him save money from his income. I feel like he can always set aside small funds out of his monthly income.

Depending on the means a man generate his money i think the best way a man can save is to adopt method of scale of preference, by this he will do away with unnecessary spendings n here keep certain percentage of his outcome asides

He should save Your budget will tell you whether you’re currently spending more or less than you earn. If you’re currently spending more, it can help to sit down together as a family and think about where you can save money. And if you’re already spending less than you earn, you can look at how to save and how to use your savings

Am single for now, the kind of savings I will like to do when I get marry is to open fixed account for children so before they grow up it will be growing so they will have access to it when they grow up. And other account will be for family upkeep and other things.

Every family man know that he has fixed expenses and unplanned expenses to make monthly. For every income he must first settle the fixed expenses and keep something aside for unplanned expenses that may likely comes up. Then he can save some money and keep some relaxing events.

A family should probably save in parts, as the man of the family, he will need to provide money for majority of the things needed. Saving in parts like each part for each purpose e.g feeding, school fees, rent etc. will help him not to be overwhelmed with the expenses. Joint savings account also works well for a family man but that shouldn't dusturb the personal savings.

I think the best way to save is with good financial planning, not spending more than necessary. Cover the necessary household expenses and save a percentage of your salary, for those emergencies, to buy necessary items that are expensive or other things that may arise. But he must always save for the good of himself and the family he is in charge of.

No need for a family man to save when he has not started a business, the main goal is to firstly set up a business for his wife, the proceeds from the business will also be use to cater for the family.

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
Always do your scale of preference to separate wants from needs. Focus on cost cutting,Keep festivities simple.

Always do your scale of preference to separate wants from needs. Focus on cost cutting,Keep festivities simple.Talk budgeting and economic with kids.

The type of savings pattern adopted by family men vary from person to person. But on a general rule, I will think a family man should have a separate saving account different from his family's budget and expenses account. This will enable him plan very well

Family after he receives his salary he should always have budget as at month dues so that he will know we're exactly he is going and how to spend his money what ever he is to will not affect is savings.

As a family man , you should follow the trend and invest in a short time investment that will yield profit. Saving will not make you appreciate. This era anything you will do that won't earn you money is not adviceable to venture in it

The type of saving pattern that a family men can adopt to is by sharing is salary and in this of salary the man should be working at a healthy business that they pay him good money that can satisfy him and is family so he will share the same you in to two and use one to satisfy is family needs and save the other one.

A family man can adopt the saving the pattern of saving money in the bank. In case of emergency. He can easily withdraw the money and just use it. He can also invest in business to make profits for him and his family. When he invest in business like real estate company. He can even get a house in any of the estate for himself and his family. So he could be using the profit he made to feed his family.

As a family with wife and children, he should have financial plan where he budget what will be spent in a month and what he will be saving too. The savings should not be with you but in a fixed account.

I want to believe saving 20% monthly would be great for someone with such huge responsibilities, but it is hugely dependent on the salary of the person. Also discipline has to be top priority in order not to tamper with the savings until when truly needed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds