Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What problem does your business solve?

Electrohunter26

Recognized member
Credits
If you don't know the answer to this question, how do you know if your product or service is working? It is one of the most basic questions that every business owner should ask himself, even before he launches his business.

Where to find this information: Ask your customers why they choose to buy from you (it will also help improve your customer relations).

Advertisement Placeholder
My Offline business is basically to provide payment services for the people. I have a mobile banking agent business in my community and I provide payment services for easy cash out.

If you are in need of a really reliable person to trade your crypto currency, paypal , perfect money funds or giftcards with at a good rate without fear I am always available to help you gain your money in any payment method of your choice.

Actually every business organisation has a particular problem to solve to the society depending on it goals. I wish to provide the society with the necessary and essential goods and services in terms of water supply.

My business is actually functioning but mostly on raining season, and my business I really solve issues in the aspect of hunger in my community, I usually sells at least rate.
There are some many problems that businesses can solve or handle in my country that the government are not really looking into it. If there are some many availability of businesses in my country, I think the problem of lack of employment will not be a case.

Last edited:
My business solves a lot of problems and that is basically what is really happening presently and that problem is what people really looking for to solve in their life and I was able to produce that which they wanted.

Actually every business organisation has a particular problem to solve to the society depending on it goals. I wish to provide the society with the necessary and essential goods and services in terms of water supply.
well that is a good one,is it portable water for household or a general supply for town service for the municipal,the idea is very good and can go on to serve the needs of the public if they don't have means of portable water.

My business has solve alot of problem for me because we all know that every business organization has their problem to solve, it provides me way in making money from the product I sell.

i think, Whereas not all businesses see at themselves as issue solvers, each trade I have come over does fathom a issue for their clients or clients. Whether of how to keep your thoughts clean, all businesses unravel issues.

If you really want to succeed in business you must make sure that your business is solving a particular problem at a particular time. when you begin to solve problems with your business people will probably not do without you. Problem solvers in the society make the highest amount of money.

If you don't know the answer to this question, how do you know if your product or service is working? It is one of the most basic questions that every business owner should ask himself, even before he launches his business.

Where to find this information: Ask your customers why they choose to buy from you (it will also help improve your customer relations).
That is one of the things that makes service providers to be ahead of the game in the market place,because if one does not really come out tantatively to identify the needs of the consumers,then he will just be floating.

Business are meant to make profits from them, and I believe all of us here starts up our businesses because we need profits, my business helps me to solve my personal issues.

If you are in need of a really reliable person to trade your crypto currency, paypal , perfect money funds or giftcards with at a good rate without fear I am always available to help you gain your money in any payment method of your choice.

I am not into any business. However, I think that since I am working on paid forums, I guess that the businesses that I am involved in is very crucial for many people. Paid forms help us to learn new things all the time.

Actually it's good to know the need of the society before starting a business which may bring solutions. I engaged in electrical appliances and that has been helpful because the services is been provided to the people.

That's a nice question to ask , a business must be able to solve one or two things in the life of people , and I am into baking business and my business solve the issue of hunger .

This is a question that I always ask a lot of business owners and encourage them to answer whenever they want to start a business. This might reveal to you that you were not supposed to open the business after all.

That's a nice question to ask , a business must be able to solve one or two things in the life of people , and I am into baking business and my business solve the issue of hunger .
True, your business must at least solve one problem, if you earn a good amount of money from your business I think it will also help you in taking good care of your needs.

Well, it's a general knowledge that people come buy they need. So asking customers why they come to buy the product you're selling sound somehow. For me, I work in company where juice is being produced. So I assume that he everybody that come to the company know why they comes

Last edited:
I am not into any business. However, I think that since I am working on paid forums, I guess that the businesses that I am involved in is very crucial for many people. Paid forms help us to learn new things all the time.
I also post and I earn from it . At the same time I still looks for more opportunities to make money. I don't want to overcrowd myself with making money opportunities but I just have to select a more reliable one to also concentrate on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds