Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What problem does your business solve?

I also post and I earn from it . At the same time I still looks for more opportunities to make money. I don't want to overcrowd myself with making money opportunities but I just have to select a more reliable one to also concentrate on.

The good thing is that now there are so many paid o post forums. Creation of such kind of forums is a great opportunity for many freelancers to make money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a question that I always ask a lot of business owners and encourage them to answer whenever they want to start a business. This might reveal to you that you were not supposed to open the business after all.
You are quite right , most business are not supposed to be started at all because it doesn't solve any problems in the community and with that your business will nerve make any profit .

Actually every business organisation has a particular problem to solve to the society depending on it goals. I wish to provide the society with the necessary and essential goods and services in terms of water supply.
Probably, providing solution is one of the best ways of making money in any business you are doing. Whenever your business has problem it is solving people will always patronize you.

The good thing is that now there are so many paid o post forums. Creation of such kind of forums is a great opportunity for many freelancers to make money online.
Well , to me there is no much paid to post platforms available. If there are so many I think a lot of people would have like to use such opportunity to make money for themselves on their free time.

Before your business could be able to make profit , it must mean that your business has been providing solutions to people's problem , for example providing solutions to hunger problem .

i think, Whereas not all businesses see at themselves as issue solvers, each trade I have come over does fathom a issue for their clients or clients. Whether of how to keep your thoughts clean, all businesses unravel issues.
That is definitelly true,because what will make youto be outstanding is that you must be a problem solver and that will distinquish you over others that are in your field and sector,,your solution stands you out.

Well I am not into any business yet but joining post to pay forums, I have really solve some of my problem by helping myself to learn and know how people can generate money online on different ways.

Well I am not into any business yet but joining post to pay forums, I have really solve some of my problem by helping myself to learn and know how people can generate money online on different ways.
Because you are on paid to post forum you are solving a problem for someone. It is either the owner of the website makes money from your post or you are solving people's problem on the forum.

Honestly speaking the business should solve matters concerning the operations of the business only. For example a business can solve the problems arising from a sold product with its customers, disputes arising between the business and it's staffs among other related.
reasons.

Because you are on paid to post forum you are solving a problem for someone. It is either the owner of the website makes money from your post or you are solving people's problem on the forum.
Yeah, that is the fact and the more posts and comments you make, the more solutions you are bringing and the owner of the site is earning and paying you too for your work.

Yeah, that is the fact and the more posts and comments you make, the more solutions you are bringing and the owner of the site is earning and paying you too for your work.
It is good to provide solutions to problems most especially if you are sending comments that has to do with profering solution to someone else's problem you are doing a great favour.

My business makes money by providing solutions to already existing problems around us .

The business does this by studying our environment to help out where they're lacking.

The primary thing that my business of is that I am trying to bridge the gap between people who want to acquire properties and people who want to sell at a very low amount of money.

the kind of problem my business solve is one of the biggest issue of any business generally which is in making of sales, we tend to find a solution of increasing the sales revenue of the organizations that works with us.

It is good to provide solutions to problems most especially if you are sending comments that has to do with profering solution to someone else's problem you are doing a great favour.
Yes and posting comments that are relevant and quality to solve a lot of problem to so many people that are counting on post to pay forums in various ways.

This is a million dollar question and this is one very important if not the most important question a business must answer before setting out.
I'm currently working in the financial department of a bank anyways and we solve agent's financial needs.

Yes and posting comments that are relevant and quality to solve a lot of problem to so many people that are counting on post to pay forums in various ways.
This forum has been able to solve so many problems because you have a lot of answers to so many problems here.
Once you have questions answers already from most of the members here.

Business are meant to make profits from them, and I believe all of us here starts up our businesses because we need profits, my business helps me to solve my personal issues.
This is a factual statement indeed, the goal of every business he it online or offline business is to earn huge amount of profit at the end of everything.

My offline business primarily consists of offering clients payment services.
I operate a mobile banking agency in my neighborhood and offer payment services for quick cash withdrawals.

This is a factual statement indeed, the goal of every business he it online or offline business is to earn huge amount of profit at the end of everything.
That's just it, we all work online just to make our ends meet, I believe you also work here on bizdustry just to take good care of your needs, that's the reason why we are all here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds