Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What problem does your business solve?

I am trying to start a lodge and I believe that this is going to solve the huge problem of accommodation found around here. There are not so many people that find it easy finding short time stays.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it's very important that every business should be able to solved a particular ssocietal problem. I have been trying to supply the people with some daily needs like soap and detergent.

Actually it's very important that every business should be able to solved a particular ssocietal problem. I have been trying to supply the people with some daily needs like soap and detergent.
Thats a good way to give back to the society , at least you should be giving back to the society that gave you the opportunity of making your money in their community .
Thats a good way to give back to the society , at least you should be giving back to the society that gave you the opportunity of making your money in their community .

Before your business could be able to make profit , it must mean that your business has been providing solutions to people's problem , for example providing solutions to hunger problem .
That is one of the things that can make any business outfit to standout,because if you are just doing the normal conventional trading and buying then you might not make it that big,something needs to be unique about your business.

every business organisation has a particular problem to solve to the society depending on it goals. I wish to provide the society with the necessary and essential goods and services in terms of water supply.

Actually, every corporate organization has a certain issue with society to tackle based on its objectives. In terms of water supply, I want to offer the society the vital and necessary products and services.

I am trying to start a lodge and I believe that this is going to solve the huge problem of accommodation found around here. There are not so many people that find it easy finding short time stays.
When you are opening a good lodging place like an hotel and so on , in a good and lucrative location where people frequents , you don't need to spend more money , you will keep getting more customer .

I have a business . And my business is to make sure that people always get nice haircut. I always make sure that the people that come to my place leave there with an outstanding haircut and make the them handsome

I am dealing with snacks and I do bake , so my business is solving the issue of hunger , I am also a teacher and I can say i am impacting knowledge into the life of my students .

I am dealing with snacks and I do bake , so my business is solving the issue of hunger , I am also a teacher and I can say i am impacting knowledge into the life of my students .

I am a freelancer and I think that my services are being utilised by many of my clients and I really hope that i help my clients. I also post on forums in order to make money as well.

every business organisation has a particular problem to solve to the society depending on it goals. I wish to provide the society with the necessary and essential goods and services in terms of water supply.
When i first started my business , I was having the issues of not having customers because the location was not right , but after i changed my location , and i started advertising my business , i keep getting new customers .

My job is impacting young ones to become somebody in life. Many students are able to derived knowledge, skills, discipline from my impact. However, I'm pleasing training young ones to realize their talents.

It solves the issue of advertisement and branding. My business or work uses visual elements that communicate to the public about your business and increase the chances of your business creating attention and conviction in the mind of your customers.

My job is impacting young ones to become somebody in life. Many students are able to derived knowledge, skills, discipline from my impact. However, I'm pleasing training young ones to realize their talents.

So, does this mean that you are basically a trainer and a teacher? What kind of trainer you are and what do you teach? I think that training people is not that easy at all.

Not all business needs to solve problems. Coca-Cola is a big business, it makes billions of dollars in revenue, what problem does Coca-Cola solve? Instead of solving problems, most of the businesses exist to sell a lifestyle, for example, when you buy iPhone, yo are not buying just mobile phone, you re buying a lifestyle.

Before you start any kind of business, it is very important to assess the demand of the product in the first place. In case if your business offers service, then you must know the importance of the kind of services you offer. Is the problem actually quite common? How severe the problem is? In what ways your business can solve the problem? These questions are important.

My personal business, which is a poultry farm, solves the problem of meat scarcity in the locality. We make moves to ensure that households that need chicken meat for one need or another can get it without having to do much at it. I am working at ways that we can get better at doing this with restaurants as well.

If you don't know the answer to this question, how do you know if your product or service is working? It is one of the most basic questions that every business owner should ask himself, even before he launches his business.

Where to find this information: Ask your customers why they choose to buy from you (it will also help improve your customer relations).

The only business that I have currently is the business of poultry and fish farming. The problem this my business solves for the people or customers who are patronizing my business is by making provision for chicken and fish is for them. It's for their consumption and also for their selling purposes as well.

My personal business, which is a poultry farm, solves the problem of meat scarcity in the locality. We make moves to ensure that households that need chicken meat for one need or another can get it without having to do much at it. I am working at ways that we can get better at doing this with restaurants as well.

I think that there are many businesses that need chicken. This is because chicken is used in restaurant and I think that poultry business solves this problem for sure. There are many big poultry farms in here and they supply chicken to many different shops in the city. This is why poultry business will always solve problem.

I think that there are many businesses that need chicken. This is because chicken is used in restaurant and I think that poultry business solves this problem for sure. There are many big poultry farms in here and they supply chicken to many different shops in the city. This is why poultry business will always solve problem.

There are so many people who have health challenges that have made it impossible for them to eat red meat. They are only instructed to eat white meat and that is the reason why they will always patronize chicken as the meat they are going to eat for their source of protein. This is something that makes the business of poultry farm very lucrative.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds