Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes a relationship great for you?

Credits
I can tell you from experience that relationship is not as easy as most people make it. It is something that requires a lot of hard work, commitment, dedication and tolerance before your relationship can work. If you are not in relationship with someone who understands you very well, the relationship is going to crumble as quickly as possible.

What are the things that make a relationship great for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
The most important thing for me is respect. You need to give respect to get respect. If there is no respect, there will be no love and when there is no love the relationship does not work.

The most important thing for me is respect. You need to give respect to get respect. If there is no respect, there will be no love and when there is no love the relationship does not work.
Along that line is respect for privacy, respect for basic human dignity. Well, all relationships are not equal, like say a student and a teacher, but there is a bottom-line equal amount of respect, in a sense.

That there is mutual respect I think is fundamental in a healthy relationship, on the other hand, that your partner is not possessive and leaves you space is also very important, because if he does not leave you space and always wants to know what you are doing it can be the beginning of a toxic relationship.

For me, a great relationship boils down to mutual understanding, trust, and open communication. When you're with someone who truly gets you and is there for you, it makes all the difference.

You are right. Once I notice that I am being disrespected in a relationship, I tend to find a way to end that kind of relationship. It can't even work well for her being in the same relationship with me once she begins to act like that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds