Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What make an investment and business want to be similar?

An investment and business all involve taking risk. Because you run your business doesn’t mean something can’t go wrong and you have to close down. Putting your money in an investment platform involves lot of risk meaning you are giving a lot in hope for future reward. In business you are also starting something with Capital which is MONEY in return for something big as things begin to go smooth.
The aspect where you said that the business and investment all involved taking with it actually very spot on as the similarity between them actually deal with the fact that both of them takes weeks and most of them involved profit-taking although it may have a different name when it comes to investment loan and investment returns but they are all profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion what make investment and business to be similar is because both of them requires someone to commit some money into them and expect profit over a period of time. But investment is mostly a long term thing you can not invest today and start making profit instantly unlike business where you stat today and get profit same day from your selling.

In my opinion what make investment and business to be similar is because both of them requires someone to commit some money into them and expect profit over a period of time. But investment is mostly a long term thing you can not invest today and start making profit instantly unlike business where you stat today and get profit same day from your selling.
I don't see anything that will make investment and business to be similar because all of them have their own unique and special features that differentiate them from each other, a business is a business and investment is investment.

The similarity between these two is that you invest money in them to get tangible results in a long run. Just that a business will require more of your time than an investment.

The similarity an investment and business share is "profit." Also, the main aim of business is for profit maximization likewise the investment. Although investment is always more of a long term goal when compared to businesses.

Investment is when you put your money into something and your money starts working for you while in business , you work and also put your money into something and make money .
The similarity there is that you put your money and get return.

Business and investment seems similar because both shares the same characteristic which has to do with profit making. Every business owner anticipates a profit down the business lane, same with investment as well.

A business in most cases will require the physical presence of a person but investment on the other hand doesn't. However the similarity between the two is that both are geared towards profit making

Investment and business are similar. This question show's that investment and business are similar in sense that one has to trade with skills in both to give best turn out or profits.

I think there is a great difference between investment and business. Investment refers to utilization of funds as a sleeping partner whereas business refers to utilization of funds and actively participate in the business.

Both investment and business are done with the goal of making the handler wealthy. Money is being put into businesses and investments with the hopes of making a profit in the future.

Investment and business are two cog on the same wheel. Investment and business are similar because both need someone to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. Moreover,an investment turns to business when someone begin to control the operation. What are your take about this?
The two terms are similar.
When you invest your money, time or energy into something and expect a good result at the other end, you're automatically in business.

Business is what is being done for investment to yield returns. When investing you invest in a business,the resources you put in the business is an investment.

I think the central theme in both business and investment is the money involved. The two concepts are inter-related because investment leads to business. The more the investment, the higher the chances of success in a business.

Investment and business are two cog on the same wheel. Investment and business are similar because both need someone to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. Moreover,an investment turns to business when someone begin to control the operation. What are your take about this?
I agree with you that investment and business have similarities. The target goal of investment and business is making money. But one can have an investment in real estate or bank but not necessarily invest in a business. The similarities is in the end goals of investment and business which is financial profit.

I think investment and business are almost the same but with a little difference. Like investment involved putting your money into something like buying properties for example but business is the running and operations if your investment by yourself or team.

An investment and business all involve taking risk. Because you run your business doesn’t mean something can’t go wrong and you have to close down. Putting your money in an investment platform involves lot of risk meaning you are giving a lot in hope for future reward. In business you are also starting something with Capital which is MONEY in return for something big as things begin to go smooth.

Well I think the major difference between investment and a business is the level of involvement of the individual. Truth is one person's business might be an investment to another person who isn't involved in the day to day or constant running of the business.

Each business demand investment to success , so each investment of money could be considered as business itself , and they accept getting profits and losses .

Both of them are different things as I understand except for the fact that you can make profit from both of them and that is the only similarities.. business in the other and will require full time and concentration but the Investment may not require this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds