Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What make an investment and business want to be similar?

In fact, to some extent investment and business are very related and people use the two word intermittently to mean the same thing but they are not. The major similarity between the two words is the involvement of capital which is the driving force for the two, once you remove capital funding in them they are the same.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both of them are riding on same end product of driving steady income. Investment at times comes in a passive way, but in business we need to work all time to have chances of earning.

investment and business looks similar because both of them is about taking risks. this implies that an individual will be into business because he or she need profit.

What makes business and investment look almost the same is that you get profit from both of them, so their are almost because you investing money for the two.

Investment and business are similar in nature cos their end-product is making product. Every business owner invest money elsewhere to add to increase his profit margin.

Well, in essence you invest in a business and nurture the business to grow. I guess you can say they are somewhat similar.

An investment usually turns out to be a business in the long run but they are ot entirely the same entities although they are similar, risks are involved in both but usually the risk of a business is higher compared to investment

Both are been used interchangeably sometimes by people. In some cases in investment, you only have to put in your money into something and do nothing to get your returns like investing company shares. While for business, you are expected to put in both cash and effort to make profits

Investment and business are two cog on the same wheel. Investment and business are similar because both need someone to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. Moreover,an investment turns to business when someone begin to control the operation. What are your take about this?
Investment and business are two likely related word because they brings income, Investment is when you put your money into something hoping to gain some benefit in return, while business is using your money into buying and selling to gain a return.

From my own opinion or point of view I can say investment and business are the same thing with different spellings and pronunciation but the same meaning and purpose they all need commitment and amount to start manage and control aimed at profit making.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning investment and business and what makes the two similar, well I would say that they are both very similar indeed as both contain a level of risk for a perceived future reward or benefit

There is no similarities between business and investment, the only observable similarities that can make them to be considered is because they both will bring out a profit ,business is not an investment and investment is not also a business.

Since they're simply looking for financial gain, they look the same. Without it, no one would be ready to go into business or investment without the profit side.

What makes an investment type to be similar are majorly what type of product both individuals are into. Are they both into car business buying and selling or are they into car hiring business? These are what makes a business similar to another person's business

Investments and business are both words that stand to mean the same thing with only a thin difference between them if any. Both involve the ultimate goal of making profits

What makes business and investment similar is that they are both ways to make some passive income depending on your input and you also have control over them.

I think that what makes investment and business to seem similar is the profits earned in both cases. Only that in business, you will have to engage effort to buy and sell goods or services. But for investment, you just put money to the platform or method and start earning passive income.

I think what makes investments and businesses similar to some extent is that they both require capital to start up, you either start up a business or enter into an investment for one purpose which is to make profit. You have to wait for a certain period of time before you can get profit in a business and also in an investment

Investment and business are two cog on the same wheel. Investment and business are similar because both need someone to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. Moreover,an investment turns to business when someone begin to control the operation. What are your take about this?
Yes I fully agree with you for me investment is an aspect of business and both of them we can earn and lose our money if we put it in wrong place .

Investment and enterprise both entail risk. It doesn't mean anything can't go wrong because you run the company and you must shut down. To place your money on a platform for investment entails a lot of risk, which means that you offer a lot of hope for future rewards! You start with Equity in business, which is Cash for something big, as things go smoothly.
Investment and business all enterprises that has to do with putting in your money in order to make profit it is achieving the same goal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds