Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What lucrative business plans do you have for 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know, 2020 isn't a successful year for business. Now that the year is finally coming to an end, and 2021 looming. What is your next business plans for 2021 season?? For me I'm planning three things;

starting an affiliate marketing blogging,

Becoming a social media influencer,

Creating a Facebook game streaming niche etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am planning to venture into serious farming and livestock keeping.
This kind of business has always been in mind and by 2022 i will have saved enough money to do it.
In my area this kind of business is always very profitable
Interesting, that you are planning about starting a livestock farming. That one is a lucrative business idea. I know how much you can be making through this kind of business idea. The business can make you a millionaire, when you take it serious.

My business plan 2021 is agricultural farming. Am targeting at getting 4 hectares of land on lease for purpose of planting soya beans, cashew nuts and maize. I would love to start exporting them to other neighboring countries and make my cool cash.

I have a lot of plan's for 2021, i have capital but know a specific plans. please if you have any suggestions for i will appreciate so much as am eager to invest for 2021. Thanks!

Starting a lucrative business in 2021 is something that everyone are eager to do but sometimes because of financial status of an individual this make people not to think of going into any business at any time but well you can start from scratch and buildb up your business , I think you can search within you any business you will love to do that might be your own lucrative business ,but any business you realise with any you you should go ahead and learn from expert.

Congratulations on your plans👏👏 In 2021, I plan to take my blog to another level. We've been plugging away for a few years now and need to start earning from it. We had planned to monetise it this year but 2020 happened and virtually all the companies we wanted to target slashed their marketing budgets. So, we've been playing around with some ideas that we can push on our own without having to lean heavily on advertising or external entities.

My husband and I also have another idea that we are nurturing and guarding jealously until we are sure it's going ahead.

2021 will be a good year for me and it will be the year of my success where and when I will do business and I will be succeed with it there are many business a lot on my mind that I'm willing to do I have many business plans on my on my mind and I'm willing to have a good invent where people will actually be doing for their party so that's the plans I have for 2021

Working online despite the earning that is associated to it, one can learn new things and I'm opportune to be among those who have been learning new things here. Before now, I only had the of going in for poultry and rabbit business but by the virtue of me working online here, I have also find interest in forex trading.

I want to finally get to start my dream business of agriculture product exportation next year.

I hope to work here for a while too and earn something decent that I can add to the little I have to start up the business of domain flipping.

My 2021 plans for business is offlin business I want to invest on cassava farming. My daddy has a bit large land that is being unused and I want to use it for farm. That is my own plans for business in 2021.

My business plan 2021 is agricultural farming. Am targeting at getting 4 hectares of land on lease for purpose of planting soya beans, cashew nuts and maize. I would love to start exporting them to other neighboring countries and make my cool cash.
That's wonderful business idea, you wanna venture into. That will bring you adequate profit you need in the future. Because you are planning to embark on surplus agricultural farming.

That's wonderful business idea, you wanna venture into. That will bring you adequate profit you need in the future. Because you are planning to embark on surplus agricultural farming.
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate you

2020 came with a lot of business challenges. Thank God for where we are so far. For the next year 2020, I hope to grow my crypto fund investment business further. I also hope to set up an offline business of hair extensions and hair care products.

I have a lot of business plans in 2021 to invest, I like to go into Sharwama business that is the one of the business I will like to start in 2021. It is my dream business and also lucrative business.

E-commerce

With the popularity of online shopping increasing, global e-commerce is estimated to grow exponentially in the next years. So, new entrepreneurs and start-ups should know and use this trend.

These days more retailers are moving from brick-and-mortar stores to online stores and e-commerce portals. (Pandemic and Lockdown Effect).

e-Commerce businesses can generate more sales and increase profits, reaching a new target audience worldwide.

Interesting, that you are planning about starting a livestock farming. That one is a lucrative business idea. I know how much you can be making through this kind of business idea. The business can make you a millionaire, when you take it serious.
I am willing to start an online business in 2021, There many business that I am willing to start. There are trading on cryptocurrency, E commerce, Affiliate marketing, Social marketing and proxy marketing.

We all know the year 2020 has ended and the new year has started if we talk about business in 2020 it was not good due to covid penedamic situation.
But in this year Allah bless us with good fortune and our business will be successful. I am going to start a business of baby garments and general stote items and pray to Allah for success of it.

I am willing to start an online business in 2021, There many business that I am willing to start. There are trading on cryptocurrency, E commerce, Affiliate marketing, Social marketing and proxy marketing.
Fantastic, you got host of business you are panning to embark on. It feels good to see one to have many lucrative business ideas to work on. Because those ideas will bring you steady passive income in the near future.

My plan is actually not a business but an investment. We are going to be scouting for land in the rural area sometime during the summer months of April and May. If we can buy 1 hectare then so be it. The plan is to use it as a garden or orchard for the meantime before we can have the funds for building a vacation house, maybe just a 2-bedroom bungalow. When things get better and funds come in then we can convert it into a vegetable garden for supplying a big hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds