Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What lucrative business plans do you have for 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan for this year covers blogging, affiliate marketing and copyrighting. All these are goldmines with the right tool and commitment and I do hope it works out for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
My plan is actually not a business but an investment. We are going to be scouting for land in the rural area sometime during the summer months of April and May. If we can buy 1 hectare then so be it. The plan is to use it as a garden or orchard for the meantime before we can have the funds for building a vacation house, maybe just a 2-bedroom bungalow. When things get better and funds come in then we can convert it into a vegetable garden for supplying a big hotel.
That's a good investment idea, establishing a garden where you plant at the meantime and later in the future, to expand it and plant vegetables overall and distributing to big hotels in your country is a profitable one. If you consider it, you gonna earn steady passive income through it.

My business plan for 2021 is quite easy though the business is not mine .... A friend of mine is a bag/shoe maker.... She has the machines and all but does not have money to buy material to start making replica of bag and slippers at a very low cost so I'm going to invest into her business with a very small amount for now and see how things are gonna work out for the both of us.

My business plan for the year 2021 is just one. This year I have made up my mind to avoid the kind of mistakes I made as regards to business last year. Such mistakes includes, venturing into five to six business plans at the same time. That was a killer of dream and vision. As I ended up as a master of none. I decided to avoid such and focus on one business and dedicate all my time and energy to it, watering it to yield fruit. It my own business plans so I want to show the world not tell the world.

Have always had this business idea of opening a restaurant. And I think new year 2021 will be a good year of exhibiting and venturing into the business. Because opening of restaurant where people can get food and satisfy their hunger.

We all know, 2020 isn't a successful year for business. Now that the year is finally coming to an end, and 2021 looming. What is your next business plans for 2021 season?? For me I'm planning three things;

starting an affiliate marketing blogging,

Becoming a social media influencer,

Creating a Facebook game streaming niche etc.
Year 2020 was very dangerous and destroyful, it not only affect the lives of humans but also it has greatly affected the economy of the world, so I will try to learn about trading and I'll invest in bitcoin for getting profit.

I have the plan of going into livestock farming, I'm already into fishery and I've also planned to go into poultry.I help people get four weeks old fowls from a friend I thought the business in another state, so as their demand increases,she could not meet up,so I've decided to engage in this business myself.

Year 2020 was very dangerous and destroyful, it not only affect the lives of humans but also it has greatly affected the economy of the world, so I will try to learn about trading and I'll invest in bitcoin for getting profit.
Good one, that you've already made plans to embark on Bitcoin investment. 2020 was marred with uncertainty caused by the pandemic. We wouldn't want to see covid19 to continue that long, because we want to continue in our respective businesses.

Nice business plan. Well I plan on partnering up to open a coffee shop. This will be a small scale business and I will need to situate my shop in a very enticing location definately an urban area. The cost of setting up is too high cause I’ll realize profits on investments in few months

We all know, 2020 isn't a successful year for business. Now that the year is finally coming to an end, and 2021 looming. What is your next business plans for 2021 season?? For me I'm planning three things;

I have came to understand that one of the best way to achieve success in this new year ,is to start something that is in trend , irrespective of what ever passion you have .
I have plans to key in to online source of income as it seems to be one of the trending source online .

My next business plan is about real estate. I am very interested in it and I am getting a land that is very cheap and I have the heart to buy from there and start a business with it. The real estate business is very good. At some point your land can be sold for a lot of money which can make you a lot of money.

I thinking about becoming a real estate agent in 2021. I live in a town with lots of student lodges and I want to make money bringing in new tenants to these lodges. I will make a great deal money from this business if everything goes according to plan.

This is a good niche you are delving into in 2021. For me I intend to go into US stock trading, affiliate marketing and crypto currency exchange Business. With these three Businesses I will be able to achieve most of my financial goals I have planned ahead of the year.

I have a huge plan for 2021l, u have a lot investment and businesses in my mind and I am ready to cash on it any moment from now, but my greatest plan is investment on different kinds of crypto currencies for the year

My next business plan is about real estate. I am very interested in it and I am getting a land that is very cheap and I have the heart to buy from there and start a business with it. The real estate business is very good. At some point your land can be sold for a lot of money which can make you a lot of money.
I was thinking your country doesn't allow selling of land?? Real estate investment is one of the best profitable investment one can engage on and make 100x of what he spend in establishing it or acquiring it. For instance, you can buy a cheap land from an under_developed vicinity after many years like 5 years, you can decide to place that land for sale and make whopping profit of 5x from the original money you spent for it.

I don't really have a major starting business plan for 2021, rather I want to work on my current business and see how I can improve and develop it and along the line if any ideas come, I can try it out
Is good that you already own a business firm you manage. I also have a business which I'm managing also. My plan for it is expanding it into online business type. I have a game console shop where gamers like me, play among themselves to satisfy their curiosity. I'm planning to develop a live game streaming site and app just like facebook gaming.

Well, I'll be carrying on exactly where I left off before the festive break - I have big translation and editing projects, my beer money sites as well as my online teaching, all of which will be keeping me on my toes. I'm booked for lessons from January 4th. But over and above that, my husband and I hope to pursue an online platform idea we've been toying around with as well.

Well, I'll be carrying on exactly where I left off before the festive break - I have big translation and editing projects, my beer money sites as well as my online teaching, all of which will be keeping me on my toes. I'm booked for lessons from January 4th. But over and above that, my husband and I hope to pursue an online platform idea we've been toying around with as well.
You really got many projects at your elbow right now. I pray for more strength and wisdom be unto you and your husband to carry on and achieve your dream online platform. I wish you all the best in your quest to achieve greater height in the online business industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds