Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kinds of employees would you never hire?

Personally I can employed an unproductive employee and I believe productivity is one of the primary reason why we employ people to work for us. a person with bad records can not be also employed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I think I would not hire mainly those who seem to not really want to work in the company who waste lack of desire or ambition who have little energy, or on the other hand those who want to know everything or who do not respect what they are told.

This is something that you can be able to see within the first few months of hiring someone to work for you and once it is very obvious that the person is not ready to go an extra mile in helping your business to grow, it is very necessary to sack the person from the job and hire another person.

This is something that you can be able to see within the first few months of hiring someone to work for you and once it is very obvious that the person is not ready to go an extra mile in helping your business to grow, it is very necessary to sack the person from the job and hire another person.
Yes, you are right you could even see it in the job interview to tell the truth, it is better to realize as soon as possible, than to continue working with a person who has no desire to be there working for you.

It is not right for businesses to employ an incompetent employee because it could affect the productivity of the business and it will not enhance the quality of the services of the business.

Some set of people I will never hire them for the work I needed to be done are people who always delay one and who also lie just to be hire. Such set of people can just ruin someone.

When I hire I care about the skill and experience. Once hired, if the person is diligent to the job and does not pick a bone with other workers, I am perfectly fine with him. I hate toxicity

Well I think there are requirment for hiring every employee. I will love to follow procedures and any one who could not meet up with the requirements, will not be hired in to my business.

If during the recruitment process, you show signs of dishonesty, yours truly would never hire you. Also, an overambitious person cannot work for me before he starts powerplay in my organization.

I've also noticed this and this is really doing a lot of harm to our young generation. There's no effort being put in anymore. Everyone expects quick results with little efforts.
That is one of the major problems with so many people are businesses today. They are always looking for ways to get quick results instead of going through procedures. Sometimes it is not all about the results but the procedures taken.

When I speak with you and sense that you are entitled, I would never hire you. That's how you would blame everybody for your failures including your boss. I can't work with people that feel like someone owes them something.

I can't hire a liar especially when I can sport their lies with a 10 seconds search, I can not hire someone with poor communication skills, instruction dependent, lone ranger, etc.

I would never hired an employee who seem to be arrogant and also thinks he or she knows more than the boss. Employee who downgrades his or her other colleagues is not good for business.
Yes, you've raised a good point. Keeping the working environment comfortable, safe, and positive for everyone is really important. No one should be allowed to spread negativity or degrade others, especially in a professional setting.

This is something I have noticed a lot over the years, youngsters in their teens or early 20s now seem to want to work less and earn more and can seem to be lazy. It seems to be something that is happening a lot more frequently.

If I were to hire someone I would be cautious about hiring someone between the late teens and early 20s as I feel they would be expecting high pay and not have to work much. I was always brought up that the harder you worked the more you got paid but that seems to not be something that is pushed out there enough now.

I will never hire employees with criminal record. Once you have such record in business it will affect the reputation and business outcome. Customers will not trust our products or services and many eyes will be on us negatively.

It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.
If I had a business, I would never want to hire someone who tries to look overly smart in a way as if only he/she knows everything about the industry and others are just useless.

Giving a company good suggestions seems nice and appropriate, but doing that to make others feel inferior or uncomfortable in their workplace is not acceptable to me.

I can't hire a liar especially when I can sport their lies with a 10 seconds search, I can not hire someone with poor communication skills, instruction dependent, lone ranger, etc.
Those ones have a penchant for stealing too. If you are able to spot them, it is better to keep them as far from your business as you can. They can run you down in a second.

The worst employee that i always avoid are the lazy employee because they always draw you back and will be expecting payment at the end of the month and they also steals from their boss .

There are various employee types that no employer would ever consider hiring. Those who lack motivation and are not serious about their job search fall into this category. Selfish individuals are another sort who prioritize themselves over the business or their coworkers. People would also not hire those who are haughty, denigrate their supervisor, or believe they are smarter than their boss.

When hiring an employee I will never hire someone who is lazy who cannot take the very serious when is comes to working, because from the interview I will also know your strength before employing you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds