Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kinds of employees would you never hire?

We hire employees to reduce our workload or enhance productivity in the conduct of our company or business.
Any employee that would not achieve my goals is a liability
Probably, the purpose of employed people is for them to achieve your goals and make the business to be successful. Any employee who is not able to meet up with this goals is unemployable.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some types of workers who might not be the ideal fit for a specific position or business. Employees with a lack of integrity and a history of dishonesty, those who are unable to learn and grow, those with a weak work ethic, those who have a pattern of disobeying orders, and those who are unreliable and have trouble meeting deadlines are a few examples of this sort of employee.

The kind of employee i would never hire is the one who never takes his or her job seriously, always coming late or looking for one excuse or the other. Such a person, i would never take them seriously to even hire them.

Employees that are ungrateful you are not expected to hire them,my reason of saying this is because no matter how hard you'll try they will not appreciate your efforts, I don't like such kinds of people.

It is a total waste of time hiring a staff that would become a liability and not only a waste of time but also a waste of valuable resources that could have been channeled into something more productive.
We hire employees to reduce our workload or enhance productivity in the conduct of our company or business.
Any employee that would not achieve my goals is a liability

Employees that are unwilling learn and put in the hardwork to archieve my company's goals are the once I would never attempt to employ because it would pose a serious challenge.

We young people don't like working for sure. That is why you find most of us comfortable with online earning. I think you will have to really check the passion of someone before hiring them to work for you.

We young people don't like working for sure. That is why you find most of us comfortable with online earning. I think you will have to really check the passion of someone before hiring them to work for you.
That is true , but it is not all the young people that have interest to work online , a lot of them will always prefer to work offline if opportunity arise. I've known so many of them around here.

Probably, the purpose of employed people is for them to achieve your goals and make the business to be successful. Any employee who is not able to meet up with this goals is unemployable.
I completely agree with you on this point.
There is no point keeping an employee that is very lazy or unproductive, he might eventually make the hard-working once to copy him.

It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.
I will never hire people who are lazy because they will surely slow down my work. I will never hire people who are not go getters because they will not be visionary and they will not even aim at achieving the company's goals

It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.
If you are a professional businessman, then it is important that you hire such an employee who is hardworking and attractive and works with Honesty Because of this business grows more and becomes more successful.If you want to add such employees whose behavior is not good & dishonest & lazy destroy your business.

I would never hire an employee who thinks he knows everything about his job. That kind of person that is not teachable. I had a colleague like that. He was actually good with his job but no one is infallible. There are times he would be getting it wrong, you point it out to him, he wouldn't listen till it crahes down on everyone. I can't employ that kind of person no matter how good he is with the job.

I will never hire people who are lazy because they will surely slow down my work. I will never hire people who are not go getters because they will not be visionary and they will not even aim at achieving the company's goals
Lazy people who are never ambitious to achieve anything will not benefit your business at all for sure. In business, you need go getters. People who are very assertive and can use creativity and innovation to improve your business are the best for hire.

I would never hired an employee who seem to be arrogant and also thinks he or she knows more than the boss. Employee who downgrades his or her other colleagues is not good for business.

Some people can be very stupid with the way they think. You can't outplay your boss. You're supposed to work under him and not above him.

I think the kind of employees that I will never hired, are the kind of people who don't know their responsibilities at work place and they are not ready to learn from their mistakes no matter what situation they faced.

Lazy people who are never ambitious to achieve anything will not benefit your business at all for sure. In business, you need go getters. People who are very assertive and can use creativity and innovation to improve your business are the best for hire.
You are right so there is no point in hiring someone that is lazy because we already know that they will not want to achieve anything so is it better to hire someone that is hardworking

Convicted felons, mainly the ones that are repeat offenders. I also don't hire people who have poor ratings or work history. But to be fair I don't usually hire too many people for the work I do, as I tend to do it myself.

Convicted felons, mainly the ones that are repeat offenders. I also don't hire people who have poor ratings or work history. But to be fair I don't usually hire too many people for the work I do, as I tend to do it myself.

Seriously it is not a very wise decision for someone to hire an ex-felon or convicted individual to work for him because there is always a criminal tendency in whatever that they do which might affect your business negatively

Well I think I would not hire mainly those who seem to not really want to work in the company who waste lack of desire or ambition who have little energy, or on the other hand those who want to know everything or who do not respect what they are told.

The need for hiring is to reduce the work load of the company or organization.
I would not hire someone who is incompetent. I would not someone who is a Yes-Man. I need someone to be able to bring a better way to solve a problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds