Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kinds of employees would you never hire?

The main reason for hiring a worker is to make things move swiftly and increase productivity, in general to work for the betterment of the organization. So any body who is lazy and incapacitated will never be hired.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the business gets bigger, you need to hire more employees because if not they might be more stressed less motivated tired and more they maybe even quit so yeah depending on your profits you need to hire more people if your business expands and your workers can't handle the work

At first I might not really know who I am hiring but with time I would know the person a lot better but if I find out you are a lazy type then I would let you go because that is something I can not stand

I will only hire people that are willing to help my business progress effectively. I don't like dealing with dishonest people or people with direct intention of stealing or cheating from my business.

I will only hire people that are willing to help my business progress effectively. I don't like dealing with dishonest people or people with direct intention of stealing or cheating from my business.
Employing dishonest people is the worst thing you can do if you are a business man. This is because they may even be stealing from your business and on the long run you will not be able to succeed.

Many companies would never hire talkative employees and this is something I have been observing when I encountered such kind of individual. The company never hired him.

Employing dishonest people is the worst thing you can do if you are a business man. This is because they may even be stealing from your business and on the long run you will not be able to succeed.
That's just the thing. it is not healthy for any one establishing a business . I just have to be very careful . The only disadvantage is that you won't likely know who is trusted and those that can never be trusted.

That's just the thing. it is not healthy for any one establishing a business . I just have to be very careful . The only disadvantage is that you won't likely know who is trusted and those that can never be trusted.
that is actually true. People can pretend a lot and I will sabotage you at your back. But even at that you should always try as much as possible to make rules and regulations in your business and if anyone disobeys or shows any sign of dishonesty then laying the person off maybe the best.

The employees I will never hire are those who are not open minded to learn new things and adapt to changes in the business. And also an employee who downgrades his or her other colleagues is not good for business.

that is actually true. People can pretend a lot and I will sabotage you at your back. But even at that you should always try as much as possible to make rules and regulations in your business and if anyone disobeys or shows any sign of dishonesty then laying the person off maybe the best.
This is one of the characteristics I hate In human, stabbing you at the back, why smiling with you in your face, I hate hypocrisy a lot, if you have an issue with someone go straight to the person and resolve your issue.

This is one of the characteristics I hate In human, stabbing you at the back, why smiling with you in your face, I hate hypocrisy a lot, if you have an issue with someone go straight to the person and resolve your issue.
I also try as much as possible to avoid those kind of people. They are not worthy to be your friends. it is better to cut someone the truth instead of trying to pretend.

I also try as much as possible to avoid those kind of people. They are not worthy to be your friends. it is better to cut someone the truth instead of trying to pretend.

Finding the right kind of friend is quite hard nowadays. I would refrain from hiring any kind of person who is my friend. I do not think that it would be a right idea to "hire" a friend.

I will never hire a lazy and incompetent employee because such a person will slow my business down and will not bring creative ideas to the table

Well what I know is that in every business there are category of people who tends to be lazy, this are some of the types of employees that one should stay away from.
Lazy employees shouldn't be hired because they will delay the business and companies goals, every business especially startups need talented and fast employees.

It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.
That's a side effects of all those blogs and scam sites online that promise quick returns. That was the first impression I have when seeking for ways to make money online, and unfortunately, it crippled my journey.

Though , you might be able to know some of the ability of your employee through interview but you can't get it all until they start working and you are monitoring their progress .

It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.
While hiring, certain categories of individuals should really be disregarded, including those with a record of deception or illegal actions, a lack of drive or commitment, a pessimistic outlook, and individuals who fail to show the required qualifications.

Employees who are very much knowledgeable and passionate about the business is the kind of people I would like to hire. Such people can easily make your business to be successful because of the level of work they put in place.

I believe that if I get to the height where u can hire people then I would know what exactly I am looking for in an employee and once I detect that it's missing in a person then I wouldn't hire. It's that simple.

I would never hired an employee who seem to be arrogant and also thinks he or she knows more than the boss. Employee who downgrades his or her other colleagues is not good for business.
The worst type of employee is the workers that is arrogant , garulous and also steals , those are the three types of employee that I detest recruiting because they will ruin the business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds