Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kinds of employees would you never hire?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've also noticed this and this is really doing a lot of harm to our young generation. There's no effort being put in anymore. Everyone expects quick results with little efforts.

I would never hired an employee who seem to be arrogant and also thinks he or she knows more than the boss. Employee who downgrades his or her other colleagues is not good for business.

It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations that working hard is not required and they want to work less, get paid more, and still complain about it. I feel like if I was hiring right now, I would not want to hire anyone under the age of 30. I would look for people who have experience working and can show they put in the effort to earn their fair share.
I am not running any business or company but whenever I come to this I will never hurt that employees you are not honest not loyal not passionate about the work and not humble person because all of these qualities are very necessary to do a good job.

I will not hire those employees who are always trying to argue and make problems for others because a work place should be an environment full of well behavior.

I, for one, would not hire someone who is lazy and does not put in the required effort to fully complete a task. Also, I just wouldn't employ a worker that comes off as haughty.

Every company or everyone wants to higher young ones because there are more hardworking than the other ones. If i were to employee workers, i wouldn't employee workers who go late to work.

I, for one, would not hire someone who is lazy and does not put in the required effort to fully complete a task. Also, I just wouldn't employ a worker that comes off as haughty.

Well, no one may want to hire lazy people for sure. However, I think that we must also appreciate people when they put the kind of effort we expect from them.

Well, if am to own a business organization in the future and would need employees, I would never employ anyone that's not competent for the position I am looking for. Even if you're a twin, I wouldn't consider it if you're not competent.

Well what I know is that in every business there are category of people who tends to be lazy, this are some of the types of employees that one should stay away from.

Well, no one may want to hire lazy people for sure. However, I think that we must also appreciate people when they put the kind of effort we expect from them.
You are right without a shadow of a doubt. Laziness and incompetence are attributes that should be frowned upon, no question. In the same vein, I believe that a good job should always be praised.

It seems most of us are on the same page here. I just wish there was an easier way of spotting and weeding these people out before you hire them. I can't tell you how many people my boss has hired only for them to quit a week later or not even bother showing because it was "too much work".

You are right without a shadow of a doubt. Laziness and incompetence are attributes that should be frowned upon, no question. In the same vein, I believe that a good job should always be praised.

Taking rest is one of the best ways to avoid laziness. If you work too hard, then you will get tired. As a result of that, you will wear off and get burned. This is never good for you.

One thing I despise in my life is laziness. When I am running a business I will make sure i won’t hire people who do not devote themselves to the work

I am not going to hire any kind of employee that does not have any kind of vision with what we are building or people who have no plans of staying with the company for a long time.

Forget about the age limit, there some boys of ages 25 to 30 that can not work due to what they have impose themselves,like taking of drugs that make them weak tremendously.
You employ capable hands and experience people to your work.

I will never hire employees that do not have character or people who have shown criminal tendencies in the past. I always like it in such a way that my work environment is going to be peaceful and very coordinated.

Buy mere looking at someone , you will understand if a person is really serious in life or not. I do not hire radical people to handle any responsibilities in my business. Yes there are so many people like that and we shouldn't deny that fact. You can get to know about them based on their dressing, hair style and some other physical indicators.

From the interview I will know the ability and the characters of the employees. I will never hire who is full high lies,I will never hire who is an illiterate.

We hire employees to reduce our workload or enhance productivity in the conduct of our company or business.
Any employee that would not achieve my goals is a liability

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds