Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

Graphic design can earn you a lot of money, but instead of focusing on only one skill you will have to work in multiple skills perhaps you can combine graphic design with animation.
I need someone who can help me with tutorial videos of graphic designing, I already know little but I need more knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
Good communication and friendly skills ! Because people tend to focus a lot on your behaviour and approach towards them this help a lot !
I'm trying to boost my skills on information communication technology I saw that I will be able to gain better in my organization.

The skills I want to venture into now is app development and publishing of apps on play store. This is because admob is the talk of the day now and everyone is creating apps and publishing them on play store so I therefore go for app creation and development.

I'm currently a University student and I would also love to learn skills like tailoring, publishing and blogging because they are things I enjoy doing. And I would also like to improve on my creative writing skills.

I'm currently a University student and I would also love to learn skills like tailoring, publishing and blogging because they are things I enjoy doing. And I would also like to improve on my creative writing skills.
I will advise you to learn these skills because life after undergraduate studies are not really easy . You need to have these skills to survive the effect of job scarcity.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
I am a teacher and i have been earning online since the year 2019, but I will like to improve in my writing skills tonhelp me become a freelancing and works on freelancing sites to earn better.

Although i am an engineering student and during our industrial training in school, we learnt about solar panels installation. And I want to learn such skills and put it into business, which I think I can earn alot from it.

Graphic design, there are soany of them that I would like to learn.. the internet now has become a money too where by if you render a service to someone you are being paid a commission.. so there for graphic design is also a very good start in rendering your service and in return getting paid by what your services are

There are many skills you can learn to increase your earning ability but the one I'm doing is expanding my crypto currency trading knowledge and learning forex trading.

Affiliate marketing is something I have been trying to venture into for a very long time but I am still trying to get the money you don't have to open a website.

I am not trying to learn any new skills even through I have a desire to learn different skills. I am trying to focus on my existing skills so that I become better.
Your skills are enough as long as its bring in money and paying your bills... Unless the skills you have is not bringing in enough money for you to earn..

I'm so interested in learning financial Investment skills that include knowing the financial vehicles and tools for building wealth. I'm also learning about affiliate marketing and how to sell which is the most important

I am already a content creator but I am still making more effort in becoming competitive among a lot of content creators online even on freelancing platforms.

I think skill very important to have because it will help one to make good money from online, if actually you have a skill you can make good money online.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
The way the world is today focusing on only your field of study alone cannot guarantee you a better future I think learning skill and go use of English language will help

Honestly, I just want to learn any skills that can benefit me in the long run. If it can benefit me, I will likely try to learn it.
First you will have to need to develop a passion for such skills to be beneficial to you in the long run. And it will make things easier for you to learn it quickly and faster too if you have passion for such skill

I believe that everything is in proposing oneself to improve and multiply the gains. Personally I like writing, I do not say that I am excellent but I defend myself, I feel limited because in many places they ask for English to be the native language. And in my case it is a limitation because I don't know anything about the language.
But I must say you really have the best knowledge and I don't think anyone here can deny that you write well. Well, many apps can help you to improve your skills. I use Grammarly sometimes when I think the job demands some level of expertise.

I want to acquire skills in video and audio production, I am making progress on audio production already and I can't wait to add video, meanwhile, I do amateur videos and so on.

I am learning domain flipping business and this is the only skill that I am interested in as it helps me to build on various aspects of my life too .

It depends on what you are going into, but for you to earn money you need a skill and you also need the knowledge of what you want to go into to be able to make money from it. All you know to do is first you learn the after learning then you will earn money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds