Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

Graphic design can earn you a lot of money, but instead of focusing on only one skill you will have to work in multiple skills perhaps you can combine graphic design with animation.
These days what is trending is ICT and everybody wants the knowledge of ICT in order to strive in terms of organising business, it is very important to every business these days because of the advancement of technology.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
I am still learning how to be the best graphics designer on YouTube I watched many videos about it, because adding that to my skills would get me a better offer in the future.

I am trying to focus more on my soft skills required to get good job offline or even online, other than that I want to learn new programming languages , so I can improve on my coding skills as well.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about
I am a graduate and in my country the level of unemployment is out of this world so the things I do is online gigs but recently I started learning graphic designing I don't know much yet, because I'm still at the beginners level but I'm making progress and I feel that is going to be a lovely ride.

I am a graduate and in my country the level of unemployment is out of this world so the things I do is online gigs but recently I started learning graphic designing I don't know much yet, because I'm still at the beginners level but I'm making progress and I feel that is going to be a lovely ride.
Even in our country also the unemployment rate is is increasing day by day. Especially after the pandemic, when all the businesses have been in dire situation, the unemployment rate is surging. So more and more people are coming for online businesses as a freelancer.

Presently , I am trying to learn graphic designing because it is one of the most popular skills in demand . I am also trying to learn programming as well .

I plan on learning a skill so that i can free lance it. I would like to learn data analysis and maybe all development in udemy so that I can make money of it.

I want to develop my writing skills, because maybe one day I intend to go into writing so definitely it's a skill I would like to develop and become better at and it's a good one too

I want to develop my writing skills, because maybe one day I intend to go into writing so definitely it's a skill I would like to develop and become better at and it's a good one too
In internet your writing skill really gives you good amount of money. Just like you are writing in forums now, you are making some incentive, also if you have good writing skills and post your own blog post then you can earn good amount of money from your website.

There is a lot I want to learn and aquire to improve my earning capacity both online and offline as well. I want to learn the act of effective communication so as to be able to get as much clients and customers that I can muster in my business

Wow, that is interesting and this all seems like a lot of work. Well personally, I know a bit about graphic design coding, but I want to improve more my coding skills.

A friend of mine who is living in India right now is actually learning about coding and from what is telling me so far he's been doing so well and is going to graduate from the University soon and take up the skill and making some money.

What about you?
Though that's a good idea any way. But o would have advice that one should learn one handy work join so that in case one is not coming up then one will quickly engage in it.
As for me am also an Accountant but I learnt other things along so that I can still do to earn money.

It depends on people's interest, but me one of the most important skill I will get for better earning on the internet is digital marketing and copywriting, if we are really good with this skill, we can make a lot of money online because they are the most demands skills

I already know how to create content but I don't know copywriting very well yet. Copywriting is a skill that I only want to get acquainted to.

I already know how to create content but I don't know copywriting very well yet. Copywriting is a skill that I only want to get acquainted to.
One of the skill and knowledge I'm trying to acquire for better energy is trying to boost my ICT skills and knowledge because these days the best and more lucrative business are online business.

I have always wanted to have a career in a tech or it filed. I am currently eh route to learning how to program and build apps that will help increase earning.

Learning to think like a businessperson. I feel that mastering marketing and sales will open opportunities for me to establish my own business, which is something I've always wanted to do. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur, so any opportunity to hone my business abilities is one I want to seize.

One of the skill and knowledge I'm trying to acquire for better energy is trying to boost my ICT skills and knowledge because these days the best and more lucrative business are online business.
learning ICT skills is one of the best things you can do for yourself because it is in high demand now and you can make a whole lot of money with it.
[automerge]1625639362[/automerge]
Probably affiliate marketing and more of cryptocurrency trading skills. I will also be venturing into freelancing but let me make money with affiliate marketing and others first.
[automerge]1626010357[/automerge]
I already have a writing skill and I think I would probably be venturing into programming in the nearest future because it is a very lucrative skill.

Last edited:
I also study business and accounting in school which I know if I'm done with it, it will help me in being able to work in Banks and companies. I'm also learning programming but I'm still not skillful yet.

Good communication and friendly skills ! Because people tend to focus a lot on your behaviour and approach towards them this help a lot !

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds