Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
That is a good one,at least to get a skill while in school,it will really be of help to you after graduation.I am doing a combination of graphics design classes and data base management courses,i need it for my business,as it would aid me in how i design for my online graphics and my data analysis.

Advertisement Placeholder
I too have some things that I would like to learn to make money . I would like to learn how to program and after I have done it then I would free lance it.

I am trying to become a transcriptionist because I understand with transcription and proofreading I can make a lot of money as a freelancer or working for an online company, digital skill is lucrative nowadays if you are really good.

In our country, you have a higher chance of getting hired if you have a good skills with English language.
In my ow country,what is the flagpoint for employability is entreprenuership,especially if you are into services and sales.The system is structured in such a way that,whith skills like graphics,plumbing,technical ability of all kinds,fashion design,makeups and many more,have a very good chances of getting engaged in the system.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
That's a good and positive mindset. I hope you a land into a lucrative job that you desire. I encourage you to be hopeful yet don't expect too much. Give room for failures. Life is not always easy. I like your dream and desires. Just go for it.

What about you?
I am currently making money by freelancing with my video editing skills, but am hoping to place my hands on affiliate marketing, but am stalling for reasons I don't know.

At first I am trying to improve on my writing skills as I'm about to set up a blog to earn full-time income. The rescue I would like to acquire his graphic design skills which I can render at freelance marketplace to earn extra income. I am also training my voice to become a voice-over expert.

Honestly, I just want to learn any skills that can benefit me in the long run. If it can benefit me, I will likely try to learn it.

The skill I'm targeting towards improving my career is Geographic Information System (GIS). I'm learning how to use ArcGIS and QGiS for geographical analysis especially in the aspect of Environmental Impact Assessment. Learning hasn't been smooth sailing but I'm really hopeful.

I want to acquire skills of tailoring and making designs that makes sense. This very business has been making it to the market for long now

I really want to learn video animation and YouTube content creation. With this two skills for me, I believe I will be able to make some good amount of money online for myself and it's good

I am also trying to focus more on learning barbing and art work , at least to be able to earn some money , I have studied the demand in my area and such work is highly needed and more demanded too

I am planning to learn graphic design in order to increase our ability to earn online. I will be rendering the service at freelance marketplace as it is in high demand. People demand for more graphic design than any other service in the marketplace.

Nice topic you've got there,i am looking to learn programming to add to my professional skills and I'll do that by taking professional courses either short or longterm courses it depends.

What about you?
Whoah that's alot you are getting into, I must commend you. But I'll advice you reduce your interest so you can be focused on particular things.

Another skill I am planning to acquire is proofreading skill. Proofreading is highly in demand in the marketplace or most of the freelancing website. It also offers time flexibility that's why I want to learn about it.

I have been trying to learn video animation and graphics design to increase my income online. These two skills is very high and make someone t be very rich in no time that is why I'm very adamant on learning it

I really need to Carter money for a lot of my projects, that is why am trying to develop my communication skill to help me out when I come in contact with people

Well currently i am a graphic designer but i am aiming to step it up a notch into web design UI/UX design to be more precise. The issue is the application i will want to be using but i plan on using Figma to learn and be good at it so that i can be good at graphic and web design both, at least with both skills I believe i will be good to venture into the market and stand well.

What about you?
That is nice. I like the angle you are taking. That is diversifying your skillset so that you can be marketable. That is very smart of you. Personally, am an engineer, and since i started doing freelance jobs online because of the pandemic, i realized i need to up my writing skills. That is what i have been doing recently by taking some online classes. The online business is the future of everything. In the current world, you cannot just risk not having a good knowledge of how the online business is run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds