Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of person makes a successful entrepreneur?

To be a successful entrepreneur you have to get some element like determination,focus, integrity, hardworking and management skills. All these are so much important for the success of any entrepreneur.

Advertisement Placeholder
Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
A determined and disciplined in all ramification person will surely make a good entrepreneur. For any business to thrive, you've got to be focused with what your doing and very committed to doing it until you get the desired results. Even after getting it, you remain discipline and committed to your business.

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
A kind of person that makes a successful entrepreneur are people that are tenacious, goal getters, die hard fighters, thinkers of making the impossible become a very true and practicable reality. They are calculated risk takers.

For me, one should have a unique and solid vision on what he/she really like to achieve in starting a business. Which path should be taken, and what accomplishments should be targeted are the big considerations of entrepreneurs who is bound to become successful.

It takes a very disciplined, hardworking, knowledgeable individual to make a successful entrepreneur. And also you must be ready to take risks as an entrepreneur. You must be open-minded, always ready to learn.

Someone with vast knowledge about business and what he or she wants to do. Before you start a business as an entrepreneur, you must enough knowledge about what you want to venture into, know the in and out of the business, know how competitors thrive in the business and be sure you can do better than them.

A successful entrepreneur is dedicated, risk-taker, see things on a bigger picture, has a clear goal and agenda and more. When you start a business that doesn't guarantee you profit, wealth and success. You must understand what is your business for and who it is intended for. When your customers are satisfied, you're on the right track continue that add some improvements.

I
You know what makes successful people rich?

It's hardwork, plain. They put I more hours, they learn more than everyone else, they teach what they learn.

Another thing that I think helps them is that they invest new things that will help life. Like Elon Musk is doing.

Oh, and they never stop, not do they give up.
I agree with you and disagree a bit. It's hard work no doubt but critical thinking also. And the make good use of opportunity. In summary I think you're totally right. You've got some solid argument

All the successful people have a lot of ideas in their minds and they never fear about failure. And most of the successful people in the world are risk takers. They are also full of confidence and determination in life.

For me, courage,patience and humility. Courage in a sense that, how much shaky his business is, he must put a lot of courage to face it, finding ways and solution to make it stable, turning failure into success. He must be patient as he can, because business is like a fruit-bearing tree, it starts from a seed, it takes time for it to grow, to stand strong and to produce fruits. Trusting the process is the key.
And the last one, humility. No matter how successful you are, always look back and keep your feet on the ground, show your gratefulness those who made you, the reason why youre on your place right now, even to those who tried to drag you down because they are the one's who made you push to succeed.

Confidence of earning or getting profit, passion to work , hardworking in relevant business, having resources of money , willingness of improving his work,income and business plus determination of success will lead a person to successful entrepreneur. This is my idea, what's yours?

What make someone a successful entrepreneur is his dedication to work, his knowledge and should be self motivated in his line of work.

He/she should live what theybare doing, not just doing it because it's a must but doing it because they love the job

You know what makes successful people rich?

It's hardwork, plain. They put I more hours, they learn more than everyone else, they teach what they learn.

Another thing that I think helps them is that they invest new things that will help life. Like Elon Musk is doing.

Oh, and they never stop, not do they give up.
A very focus and consistent person

Becoming a successful enterpreneur involves a lot of things such knowledge, skills, leadership, decision-making ability, team work, being innovative, etc. You need skills and knowledge not only on the your chosen niche but on other areas.

First of all ability is required to do something. Everyone has hidden talent but he does not know that how will use of it. He must be hard worker and has confidence to do it. If he want to start online business, he should be expert in writing skills and research. Speaking power and pause are also important characteristics for successful business man.

making a successful entrepreneur is not a big deal just dat it requires some characteristics which some people find it difficult to cope with.being a successful entrepreneur requires being hardworking such that you will be able to work at length.also, dedication of time and patience is also required in order to be able to withstand such

Passion, resourcefulness, willingness to improvise and listen to others and strong determination to succeed is what makes an entrepreneur successful. And this is what you have to keep in mind as well if you want to be a successful entrepreneur yourself

A successful entrepreneur is own who understands risk taking management their guiding themselves against their own greedy nature.
They are also one who has great decision making skills so that when they actually find themselves in a dilemma, they can easily walk by.

Passion, resourcefulness, willingness to improvise and listen to others and strong determination to succeed is what makes an entrepreneur successful. And this is what you have to keep in mind as well if you want to be a successful entrepreneur yourself.

Successful entrepreneurs are mostly people who appreciate the little they have and decided to put it in business, I look at most of the big men today, reading their life story they have sacrifice a lot to reach their point today...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds