Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of person makes a successful entrepreneur?

To me,there are factors that earns one the hallowed title of a successful entrepreneur and that is results. People that can produce tangible results in business are successful. It depends on characters which includes being shrewd in business, ability to get customers to buy your products and services and still retain them not forgetting the ability to stand out from your competitors.
[automerge]1612203950[/automerge]
To me,there are factors that earns one the hallowed title of a successful entrepreneur and that is results. People that can produce tangible results in business are successful. It depends on characters which includes being shrewd in business, ability to get customers to buy your products and services and still retain them not forgetting the ability to stand out from your competitors.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many say entrepreneurs are born which is subjective according to me entrepreneurs comes out of necessity, if i see there's potential somewhere that there is a problem I'm facing and i actually know how to fix it (my empathy helps me innovate in this process), there you go, a entrepreneur is born! And you ask how he'll be successful? The particular person has identified and correlates the need of the idea which puts him in the customer shoes. So, if he works towards it, he is indirectly creating customer value.

Being a successful entrepreneur doesn't come in handy. One has to work very hard for it. One must also be determined and not allow any business hurdle weigh him down. That is being a successful entrepreneur.
Also, to be successful, one must have the trust of the business in the mind of the customers. When customers trust your products, more sales will emerge and then more profit.

There are two different type of people in this life and the first set of people are those people that can never see an opportunity and the second are the set of people that can see an opportunity when others do not see it that is the quality of a successful entrepreneur

I believe a patient person will definitely make a good entrepreneur. A lot of people started entrepreneurship but didn't make it far and quit, they give up quickly without giving more chance to the entrepreneurship but sometimes you have to be patient a little more and one day you will be grateful you were patient.

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
A successful entrepreneur is someone that is not ready to give up irrespective of the downs and falls in the business. A successful entrepreneur must always be dedicated and the patient. A successful entrepreneur must be ready to learn from his counterpart.

According to my on point of view a successful entrepreneur is a person who has confident in his business that is doing I also believe in his business and also devoted to his business for you to be a successful entrepreneur you need to plan your business very well

Concerning your question, my take is that, I believe the qualities that makes a successful entrepreneur is firstly knowing how to think smartly ,being patient, and very carefully,analysing everything in his business.. being persistent and efficient in the operations of such business. Humility and empathy are two traits that are not emphasized enough

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
Well,in order to be a successful entrepreneur ,you need first of all to love your work,show interests and have passion in it.
Learn how to deal with all types of customers
Learn business language so that it will be easy for you and your clients.
Be committed
Be a risk taker and a good manager at the same time

That person that will make a successful entrepreneur is that man that is disipline. Disipline with time and also know how to relate with customer. Entrepreneur should know what time time says. To determine what kind of gain would accompany a Particular time.

You only need to know one thing to make it fun, easy and enjoyable.
After reading a ton on this topic and writing a lot of it myself, and still having entrepreneurship be hard for all the time I've been doing it, I've arrived at one conclusion that I wish was the VERY FIRST THING I EVER KNEW.

Enthusiasm, genius, ability to extemporize and tune in to other people and solid assurance to succeed is the thing that makes a businessman effective. What's more, this is the thing that you need to remember also in the event that you need to be an effective business visionary yourself.

What makes an individual successful in businesses are much. I will like to start with the fact that he must be hardworking. He must be someone who is up and doing. His mentality is for success and not failure. He is a person that can motivate to get the best out of his employees.

The kind of person that make up an entrepreneur are the risk taker, someone that is ready to take up a reasonable risk, someone that is determine to persistently follow a goal , a problem solver, a rational thinker

An entrepreneur is a person who sets up business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profits. In other words, it can be said that an entrepreneur is someone who exercises initiative by organizing a venture to take the benefit of an opportunity and as a decision-maker decides what and how much of goods or services will be produced.

As human beings, we all are created with different natures, passions, and skills. In addition to that, we all learn and experience a different phase of life that is unique to us allowing us to form characteristic sand qualities of who we are and what we want to be.
[automerge]1612948887[/automerge]
An entrepreneur is a person who sets up business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profits. In other words, it can be said that an entrepreneur is someone who exercises initiative by organizing a venture to take the benefit of an opportunity and as a decision-maker decides what and how much of goods or services will be produced.

As human beings, we all are created with different natures, passions, and skills. In addition to that, we all learn and experience a different phase of life that is unique to us allowing us to form characteristic sand qualities of who we are and what we want to be.

You must take every detail about your business strategy, competition tactics, market demand and your goods or services easily acceptable to end users to become a successful entrepreneur. You need to be prepared to take chances and to concentrate on customer loyalty to ensure that you have loyal customers who trust your brand.

someone with the best management skill can make a good enterpreneur because if someone can manage the little resources they have in any business they are growing into there is a higher possibility that they will succeed in their businesses as far as I know

Individuals who make fruitful enterpreneurs are the individuals who will see openings they could use to bring in cash. They are continually able to do some profitable, giving no reasons. They stick out and have great time the board abilities.

The three most important traits for an entrepreneur to possess in order to be successful are:

Resilience
Drive
Risk Tolerance/Faith in Yourself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds