Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of person makes a successful entrepreneur?

A person who is dedicated to the business. Who gives it everything to make sure the business. More also producing quality products and services. Can make a business successful with the right customer patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
A person with a clear goal and who know what it entails to start from the beginning and take it to the last level without fail and a person who knows when to stop.

A person with a clear goal and who know what it entails to start from the beginning and take it to the last level without fail and a person who knows when to stop.
True and i think its also more if a determined person ,who is ready to take risk and acheuve what he or she is willing to achieve

A successful entrepreneur is one that is diligent, thorough, decipline and hardworking. He takes calculated risks and cone out top

A good entrepreneur that want to successfully in business must have some characters.
Entrepreneur must be hardworking, he have self motivation, he must have focus, he must have objectives/ goals. He must be tolerance.
Focus Is needed and should be the motivating factor to any of the business that wants to grow ,this should be the qualities of ab entrepreneur

Successful entrepreneur have some attributes that are particular to them which are focus, determination, self discipline and good decision making ability. They combine all this together in ensuring they achieve their objectives and goals set for their business.
I couldn't agree with you more. Any entrepreneur that is not self discipline in making his decision is likely to fail likewise focus and determination goes hand in hand with each other, if entrepreneur loses focus and lacks determination to move forward in business he will surely fail.

some traits that are common to every sucessful entraprenue is that they are always looking out for good leverage opourtunity to invest in .They are always looking out for ways to improve themself and make them self relevant in their field.

It is really hard to say what kind of individual will become a successful entrepreneur. Some successful entrepreneurs are cunning, where as some entrepreneurs are kind-hearted, some are highly educated, some are not even high school graduates.

For an entrepreneur to be successful he or she must not be a lazy type, he must possess the ability to dectect opportunities and also a creative person

To be a successful entrepreneur isn't at all an easy feat. It can't be achieved over night. To be one, you must be burning with passion towards the business, if you don't have passion for the business, you may not be successful

For me it's a resourceful, hardworking truthful , trust worthy and competent fellow.someone with good moral and standards someone who won't be condemned easily.

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
Wow.... I wish to know the characteristics also oo... And how they carried out the research i would like to know that to...what I know is you can't run someones race

To be a successful entrepreneur one must be very deligent and up and doing, then must be customer friendly and must be a very good communicator. Then a good entrepreneur must put up a very good accounting structure. And must be accountable for the business cash flows.

Entrepreneurs that have made success in their respective endeavour are not people with two heads or neither are they from another planet different form ours. You just need to be very serious for success

The best kind of entrepreneurs are those with great vision and make constant research and most importantly they solve problems, whether it be around them or beyond and are hard working as well

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
Yes true, they have strong personalities are courageous, assertive, have a mid of their own and resilient because there are times challenges will come and all these traits help them stay in the business

A person who has a good business idea and a good business plan has the capability to become a good ejntrepreneur. Not everyone has the ability to become a good businessman. A person with a proper strategy and talent can become a good entrepreneur. On the other hand, I also believe that luck also plays a crucial role when it comes to successful entreprenuership.

A kind of person that makes a successful entrepreneur is a kind that has it in his or her to be successful at all costs and no matter what. That drive is what sees the person through

Of all the wonderful attributes a successful entrepreneur must possess, discipline and ruthlessness stands out for me. If one is too meek, one's business will never pick up any pace; if one is too considerate, another brand will swat one aside. If indiscipline is the order of the day, smart thinking and talent will count for nothing. If an entrepreneur is not ruthless, he'll hold on far too long to unnecessary alliances that'll hold him back.

A successful business owner but have put in a a lot of dedication with extra hard work. These persons do not settle for less and do not believe in doing the regular, rather they study and research more on how they can promote their business. Not every business owners dose that and that is a distinctive difference between a successful entrepreneur and others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds