Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Kind Of Business Do You Like/Prefer The Most?

In my city, many grocery stores were locked down. They used to open during the day time. However, at that time, the business was not at its peak hours and this was a big challenge for many businesses.
The lockdown is over for almost three years now and most people's business have return back to normal .
I hope your business is not really affected during that time as a lot of people's business were affected.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever I want to start a business, I go for something that's evergreen, so the demand never runs out due to seasonality. This includes things like food and healthcare, technology too.

I have passion in selling clothes and shoes. It is so easy to convince people to buy them because I can easily tell which ones suits someone best. I might get into this business someday.

I have passion in selling clothes and shoes. It is so easy to convince people to buy them because I can easily tell which ones suits someone best. I might get into this business someday.
This really awesome, it is great to utilize your passion to make you money. You could start small before finally launching into owning your personal boutique.

In my city, many grocery stores were locked down. They used to open during the day time. However, at that time, the business was not at its peak hours and this was a big challenge for many businesses.
It is not all grocery stores that were locked down because I remember clearly but my mum's store was not locked simply because we were the only one who sells grocery in that area

It is not all grocery stores that were locked down because I remember clearly but my mum's store was not locked simply because we were the only one who sells grocery in that area

Well, it might be possible that not all the grocery store were closed at that time for sure. Otherwise, there would have had been a really huge shortage of products.

Well, it might be possible that not all the grocery store were closed at that time for sure. Otherwise, there would have had been a really huge shortage of products.
There was shortage of products because we hardly find a way to go to the market to buy the things we sell so people were left with no options than to buy the things available.

As it stands, I love agricultural business a lot because it has to do with food production. How noble it feels to make money while feeding people? I specifically love palm oil plantation business. That's because every product in that value chain makes money.

As it stands, I love agricultural business a lot because it has to do with food production. How noble it feels to make money while feeding people? I specifically love palm oil plantation business. That's because every product in that value chain makes money.

There are many countries where agricultural business has a great potential. It all depends on how well the system is in that country. Some countries have a poor agricultural system.

You are absolutely right on the various consideration before choosing a particular business. personally if I am to choose, I will prefer to start an estate business simply because there is high demand and need for an accommodation.

I personally love service businesses. That's because when you set up a service business, you won't have to be spending lots of money to be running it. My game business just requires a liter of PMS daily to get running.

Out of all the business in the world, i prefer farming business because I have been into it for over thirty years, going cocoa and banana farming brings more money than most of the business out there .

I know a lot of people that are into this kind of business and I have a feeling that the business is already saturated. I'm not sure if every one of them are getting enough sales to be able to take care of their responsibilities.

I know a lot of people that are into this kind of business and I have a feeling that the business is already saturated. I'm not sure if every one of them are getting enough sales to be able to take care of their responsibilities.
This is true, That is why I prefer online businesses in niches that are very novel . If one can make innovative actions, it would definitely help one to compete in any business.

This is true, That is why I prefer online businesses in niches that are very novel . If one can make innovative actions, it would definitely help one to compete in any business.
been innovative would help your business in so many ways and one f such way is that you can be able to beat off your competitors and it will make you stand the test of time.

As far as I am concerned, the most important thing about any kind of business is profit-making and once any business is making profit for me, I am always going to be very happy with the business and contribute everything to always keep making money from it.

I am currently into poultry business and I think it is my business of choice. I don't think given a chance, I would love to do any other business unless for investment and multiple streams of income.

Apart from online businesses I prefer any kind of business that involves agriculture. This is because agricultural products are very much needed in this part of the world and it is very lucrative. It may not be easy to start but it is profitable.

I am currently into poultry business and I think it is my business of choice. I don't think given a chance, I would love to do any other business unless for investment and multiple streams of income.

Poultry business is something that is very lucrative especially if you know how to take care of your birds or chicken so very well for them properly so that they will be mature enough for you to sell them at a very good price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds