Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Kind of Blog is Easy to Monetize: Single Niche or Multiple Niche?

I think single Niche blog is better than the multiple Niche, because you will know what exactly people are coming to your blog to read or download as well. Liked you having a blog fire entertainment alone,you know the latest music or video to upload for the people to get in your blog and once people belief they can get anything entertainment in your blog, you start having much traffic and making more money I guess.
When you decide to launch your blog, the first question that will trouble is whether you should publish on multiple topics or a single topic. The second question that you will face is what kind of blog is easy to monetize, a single niche or multiple niches.

If money-making is your primary idea behind your blog, you should have a clear understanding of what kind of blogs will make more money, multiple niches, or single nice.

I am not an expert on this topic, but I will try to give my opinion on both points.

As a blogger, your primary aim will be to use Adsesne. Adsense is a contextual advertising network. Adsense will place ads on your site based on the keywords. If you are using single niche, it will be easy to understand for adsense to find and run ads related to that topic. However, if you are using multiple niches, it will confuse adsese and it will start running ads on various niches. The chances of clicks get better if the ads are related to the content.

You might also want to use Amazon ads. If you examine your purchasing behavior, sometimes you will end up buying different products than you were actually looking for. For example, while looking for shoes, you might end up buying a phone accessory as you found them at a good price. Therefore, multiple topic website will create rooms for running multiple niche products for more ales.

Advertisement Placeholder
I read somewhere that niche of the website has nothing to do with monetization, you can monetize single niche or multiple niche; however, making money depends on the niche of your website. earning also depends on the traffic location.

For me when creating a blog it is better to select a niche that you love so it will be very easy to generate topics and be consistent with it, I've seen so many blogs start and pack up a few months after because they run out of content.
You're correct. Selecting a passionate niche website will enable us to master the kind of niche contents we'll be creating on a regular basis.
yes i found this post best for me i am thinking to use a google blog or blogger to ads my links to get traffic. well you guys are really sharing nice information here and its very useful for others thanks
Okay, that's what forums is all about. We help each other on what matters most. Just as you found this article very instrumental in your online gig endeavour. I believe you're learning how to build a website, using the ads, to monetize your site??

If you want to use adsense, your content should be family friendly, your content should be of high quality, your content should be original and unique. You may use single niche or multiple niche, it doe snot matter for adsense.

If you want to use adsense, your content should be family friendly, your content should be of high quality, your content should be original and unique. You may use single niche or multiple niche, it doe snot matter for adsense.
Okay. You said what i was hoping to get more clarity on. Being having multiple niche, or single niche contents. All we should focus is building high rich contents, engaging to our visitors to help boost our site traffic.

Yes, you may publish on any topic you want, but your content needs to be high quality in order to be eligible for monetization. You also need traffic on your site. Some ad networks can reject your site when you do not have much traffic

So, niche does not mater much if we want to monetize through adsense? However, I still have a question, do you earn more from certain niche? I mean do you earn equal amount for any niches?

i would say multiple niches, in a one single niche, you're focusing only on one type of visitors and traffic, when in multiple niches, you can bring lot of people and increase your traffic as well because you'll have different visitors

I think the most important step in wanting to monetize a blog is the audience. I strongly advice that you go for a multi niche blog but at the same category. Let's say you can open a travel blog but also post things about luxury and culture because they go in hand in hand.

Simple niche or multiple, the user interface experience would determine the type of website that would generate more traffic but before user interface single niche website attracts more click since it looks defined.

So, niche does not mater much if we want to monetize through adsense? However, I still have a question, do you earn more from certain niche? I mean do you earn equal amount for any niches?
Some niches draw more money from advertisers, therefore, you earn more on some niches. For example, advertisers put more money in advertising on travel, health and finance niches.

So, you are trying to say that if ads related to travel, finance and health are running on my site and it the visitors interect with these ads, I will be earning more?

Be it a single niche or multiple niche type of blog, they both are still good to monetize. But to be more specific, you should settle for the single niche type

When it comes to monetization I think the niche does not matter much. But for me, I will personally stick to a single niche. One of my blogs is pets so my blogs are all about pets whether dogs or cats or any other animal that can be a pet. I also have written about animals that are loose in the street but no raccoons or squirrels but cats and dogs only. I think one niche is better to maintain because it is easier to keep in the focus.
I think I prefer a single niche website because of it's uniqueness. There will be a focus of purpose unlike multi niche where where everything is allowed on the website

Both of them are good but I prefer to multiple niche blog. This is because it is easier to promote and more and more people would be eager to see or read your content. Multiple niche blog attracts people of all tastes. Moreover, you can even pursue advertisers that can advertise relavant ads that are related to your multiple niche blog.

Niche blog is good when you have strong content and you focus on particular keywords but it is always good to have multi niche blog which is easy to manager in terms of content and can monetize better way.

I think both is not that easy to monetize in blog because them have their disadvantage when you come to monetize blogs.

i would say multiple niches because you are targetting every kind of people and have a chance to bring all sort of traffic you want, single niches sometimes could be dead and not worth monetizing

The type of blogs that is easy to monetize is entertainment blogs, especially when you get the latest news that has not been spread to other blogs, it gains a lot of traffic and from time to time it grows and monetizing comes in.

Niche does not matter when it comes to blog monetization. You may hav single niche or multiple niches, you can run any types of ads. However, niche does matter when it comes to earn

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds